Szkoły na Gitarę Akustyczna
199 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 76100 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Nie znaleziono żadnych wyników :-(
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Sugerujemy ponowić próbę bez filtra lub użyć poprzednio stosowane filtry.
Rock & Pop Instructional Book for Guitar By Gerald Weiser, Volume 1 of the lessons for beginners, Both for electric guitar, as well as for steel-string and concert guitar, With chord charts and demo CD, 112 pages, With notes...
- By Gerald Weiser
- Volume 1 of the lessons for beginners
- Both for electric guitar, as well as for steel-string and concert guitar
Guitar SchoolThe "Fellow Guitar Book" represents a sound and inspiring addition to guitar lessons at music schools, conservatories and universities, and can be used for training as a concert or jazz guitarist as well as for school-practical lessons or autodidactic...
- Fellow Guitarbook, by Thomas Fellow
- Harmony and modern song accompaniment
- For guitar in notation
Study book for learning to play the acoustic guitar Volume 1 from the classical concert guitar school, By Ursula Peter, For teachers and students, Introduction to playing on the classical guitar, In notation form, ISBN 9790203410010, Publisher's No. FH...
- Volume 1 from the classical concert guitar school
- By Ursula Peter
- For teachers and students
A Valuable Support for Teachers and Students!This poster has major and minor scales over three octaves, arpeggio patterns for the right hand and cadences in all minor and major keys. A glossary of important musical terminology and a fretboard overview...
- Large format DIN A1 (84 x 59.4 cm Landscape) plano / rolled.
Study book for learning to play the acoustic guitar
Study book for learning to play the acoustic guitar This book presents the Nashville legend Brent Mason's variety of techniques and styles, In notation and tablature, Level of difficulty: Medium difficult, Online video, ISBN: 9781495061349, Publisher's No. HL14047858, Format:...
- This book presents the Nashville legend Brent Mason's variety of techniques and styles
- In notation and tablature
- Level of difficulty: Medium difficult
Textbook 1300 Scale scale for major and minor, Pentatonic, The seven most important modes, Diminished, melodic and harmonic minor keys and more, In all 12 keys, In English
- 1300 Scale scale for major and minor
- The seven most important modes
Songbook Note: This book is written in German Rick Payne (Blues master from England), Blues and ragtime mild to moderate in styles of Scott Joplin to Chet Atkins, The pieces are arranged in the ascending level...
- Rick Payne (Blues master from England)
- Blues and ragtime mild to moderate in styles of Scott Joplin to Chet Atkins
- The pieces are arranged in the ascending level of difficulty and are supplemented by tips, exercises and chords, which pave the way for the successful blues play
Textbook Over 1300 arpeggio forms for guitar, By Chad Johnson, In English
- Over 1300 arpeggio forms for guitar
- By Chad Johnson
- In English
School for Concert Guitar Small learning steps, complete explanations as well as a special Internet support ensures the learning success of this teaching method. The concert guitar learning is successfully tested in years of teaching practice. Playfully easy and...
- For beginners
- By Volker Saure
- No previous knowledge required
Guitar Textbook Jazz learning, By Andy Mayerl and Christian Wegscheider, 10 pieces to be played, Solo, chords and rhythm are written out, With a second voice, All editions of the series can be combined, Score available, In standard notation...
- Jazz learning
- By Andy Mayerl and Christian Wegscheider
- 10 pieces to be played
Guitar Tutor Guitar tutor for children, Complete edition, By Hartog Cees, Note: German language
- Guitar tutor for children
- Complete edition
- By Hartog Cees
Basics of Jazz Solos Suitable for all instruments, By Randy Vincent, Practical foundations for shaping jazz solos in all situations, From "real" jazz lines are taken small "cells" and recombined, Examples in standard notation (violin key), Format: DIN A4,...
- Suitable for all instruments
- By Randy Vincent
- Practical foundations for shaping jazz solos in all situations
Workbook for acoustic guitar By Chad Johnson and Michael Müller, Part of the "Guitar Lesson Goldmine" series, 100 Individual modules, Detailed instructions with examples from the game practice, Tips, scales, grips and photos, In notation and tablature, Includes demo...
- By Chad Johnson and Michael Müller
- Part of the "Guitar Lesson Goldmine" series
- 100 Individual modules
Guitar Coursebook From tuning the guitar and holding the right posture to chords, scales and the fundamentals of harmony: everything that is important for the guitarist is covered here, By Phil Capone, Exercises and music theory, Step-by-step colour photos,...
- From tuning the guitar and holding the right posture to chords, scales and the fundamentals of harmony: everything that is important for the guitarist is covered here
- By Phil Capone
- Exercises and music theory
Guitar Textbook Guitar playing with Lena, By Andreas Schumann, New edition - completely revised and expanded edition of the textbook series for classical guitar for children aged 8 years and older, Especially the graphics and the score set have...
- Guitar playing with Lena
- By Andreas Schumann
- New edition - completely revised and expanded edition of the textbook series for classical guitar for children aged 8 years and older
Instructional Book for Classical Guitar Volume 2, By Andreas Schumann, For children aged 8 or older, Completely revised and expanded edition, Completely reworked graphics and score set, With a new pedagogical concept, With new pieces to play, Suitable for...
- Volume 2
- By Andreas Schumann
- For children aged 8 or older
The AMA Guitar School for ChildrenFinally: the early musical education for guitar playing with a CD (suitable for 6 year-olds). By Ingo Brzoska, Including a CD, 109 pages
- By Ingo Brzoska
- Including a CD
- 109 pages
Instructional Guitar BookThe Hal Leonard guitar method is specially designed for beginners on the acoustic or electric guitar. Years of experience with pupils of every age group as well as a well-proven and well-tried teaching concept form their basis. ...
- For electric and acoustic guitars
- With Playback CD
- By Will Schmid and Greg Koch
Songbook for Guitar Beginners Volume 2 of "Beginner's Songbook" by justinguitar.com, Another 100 classic songs, which are especially suitable for beginners, With lyrics, chords and tablature, With valuable advice on each song, ISBN 978-1-78558-135-9, 249 pages, In English Songs:...
- Volume 2 of "Beginner's Songbook" by justinguitar.com
- Another 100 classic songs, which are especially suitable for beginners
- With lyrics, chords and tablature
Book for learning to play the guitar This study book for learning the guitar is aimed at students learning in group classes as well as via one-on-one lessons in music schools, private lessons, and self-study. It guides the learner...
- Volume 1
- For individual and group lessons
- By Dieter Kreidler
Textbook For Improvisation With The Guitar Master Class # 1, Mega Chops: The training concept for improvising for guitar, Over 160 Jamtracks in different tempos and styles, Scale systems and other scales, Melodic structures, Progressions / blues chord progressions...
- Master Class # 1
- Mega Chops: The training concept for improvising for guitar
- Over 160 Jamtracks in different tempos and styles
Instructional Book for Guitar More than 200 lead guitar licks in all styles, By Greg Koch, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country and "Outside", Major, minor and dominant seven licks, In notation and tablature, DIN A4, 48 pages, ISBN 9780634048470, Verlags-Nr...
- More than 200 lead guitar licks in all styles
- By Greg Koch
- Rock, Blues, Jazz, Country and "Outside"
Textbook for composition Practice concept for composing and (re) harmonizing songs from rock, pop, jazz for guitar, By Peter Fischer, Volume 2 of the series "Master Class", Assistance to (re)interpretations as well as to change and enhance your own...
- Practice concept for composing and (re) harmonizing songs from rock, pop, jazz for guitar
- By Peter Fischer
- Volume 2 of the series "Master Class"
Guitar Textbook For children volume 2, With CD, By Gerhard Koch-Darkow
- For children volume 2
- With CD
- By Gerhard Koch-Darkow
Textbook for music theory A simple guide to the basics of music theory, From Burgess Speed, For all guitarists, With "hands-on activities", Ear training, Audio samples (free downloads), Format: DIN A4, ISBN 9781495062810, publisher no. HL00159604, 96 pages, In...
- A simple guide to the basics of music theory
- From Burgess Speed
- For all guitarists