175 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 2650 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
porównaj Dodaj (usuń)
Passive 2-Channel DI-Box Specially for laptops, Reduces humming noises, Integrated 3.5 mm stereo jack cable (1.5 m), 2x 6.3 mm Balanced jack out, Mono summed XLR out, Switchable 15 dB pad, Switchable ground lift, Robust metal housing, Colour: Grey
- Specially for laptops
- Reduces humming noises
- Integrated 3.5 mm stereo jack cable (1.5 m)
Active DI Box Specially for acoustic guitar, 48 V Phantom, Jack input, Jack output, XLR output, Switchable 15 dB pad, Switchable 180° phase, Metal housing, Colour: Blue
- Specially for acoustic guitar
- 48 V Phantom
- Jack input
Line Insulator Eliminates hum and buzzes by ground loops in the frequency range 20 - 18.000 Hz, XLR input and output, Switchable GND / lift, Compact and sturdy metal housing, Measurements: 10 x 4 cm
- Eliminates hum and buzzes by ground loops in the frequency range 20 - 18.000 Hz
- XLR input and output
- Switchable GND / lift
DI Box 6.3mm Jack and XLR connectors, Professional, active 4-channel DI box, Level converter
- 6.3mm Jack and XLR connectors
- Professional, active 4-channel DI box
- Level converter
Line Splitt Box "1 in 3"Passive two-channel line split box. It is preferably used in order to be able to distribute a (line) signal source to a plurality of inputs. For example, the L / R master outputs of a...
- 2 Channels
- In die-cast aluminium housing
- Pro channel: One input XLR / f, parallel jack XLR / m
Passive 2-Channel Dual / Mono DI Box 2 Inputs 6.3 mm jack, 2 Link outputs 6.3 mm jack, 2 XLR Outputs, Ground / lift switch, PAD switch (-20 dB / - 40 dB) suitable for keyboard, acoustic/electric guitar, bass,...
- 2 Inputs 6.3 mm jack
- 2 Link outputs 6.3 mm jack
- 2 XLR Outputs
Loadbox/Attenuator/Speakersim/DI Box All-in-one solution, For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio, Reactive load resistance, -20 dB power reducer, Analogue speaker simulation, DI Box, 8 Ohm version, Maximum amplifier power: 100 W...
- All-in-one solution
- For making perfect recordings of guitar and bass sounds, on stage and in the studio
- Reactive load resistance
Active DI Box XLR/ jack input, Jack link output, XLR output, With galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB Pad (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom (15-52 V), GND lift, Battery off switch, Rugged floor box with isolating...
- XLR/ jack input
- Jack link output
- XLR output
USB Stereo DI Box For audio streaming with laptop or PC, 24 Bit/ 96 kHz, USB Input (Type B), 2x XLR male out, Adjustable level, Switchable mono sum, 3.5 mm Stereo jack headphone output, Switchable ground lift, Robust metal...
- For audio streaming with laptop or PC
- 24 Bit/ 96 kHz
- USB Input (Type B)
Hum Eliminator DATI (dual audio transformer / isolater), Frequency range: 10 - 50,000 Hz, Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.01%, 2 Channels, Inputs: XLR balanced, jack balanced, RCA, Outputs: XLR balanced, jack balanced, RCA
- DATI (dual audio transformer / isolater)
- Frequency range: 10 - 50,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.01%
Active Stereo DI Box (Battery) Input: Jack, KLI link pad +20 dB, 0 db or -30 dB switchable, 2 XLR outputs, Stereo or mono switchable, Ground lift, Galvanic isolation, Sturdy metal housing with corner protectors, 10 - 40,000Hz, Operates...
- Input: Jack
- KLI link pad +20 dB
- 0 db or -30 dB switchable
Active 2-Channel DI boxActive 2-Channel DI-Box / Splitter, with whose help signals with high impedance - e.g. from guitars and basses - can be connected directly to a mixer or recording system. The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a...
- Jack input
- XLR Out
- -20 / 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W)
2-Channel level converter To convert two unbalanced channels into two symmetrical channels and vice versa, Noise and low-distortion circuit, XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs, RCA connectors and stereo mini jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs, Level control...
- To convert two unbalanced channels into two symmetrical channels and vice versa
- Noise and low-distortion circuit
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
Preamp Microphone preamp and DI box with compressor, Two channel operation with crossfading, Silk-circuit, Microphone gain up to 66 dB, DI-Gain up to 30 dB, Balanced / unbalanced Hi-Z input, 48 V Phantom power, Phase reversal, Threshold control in...
- Microphone preamp and DI box with compressor
- Two channel operation with crossfading
Passive Stereo DI Box 2 Independent ProDI channels, 15 dB pad, Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz, Ground lift, Connections: Jack in / out, XLR out, Ideal for stereo sources such as keyboards, drum computers and digital recorders
- 2 Independent ProDI channels
- 15 dB pad
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
Passive DI Box Direct Injection 1-Channel version, PAD switch (0dB/-30dB), Jack as an input connector, Balanced XLR output, Input impedance: 68 kOhm, Output impedance: 600 Ohms, Transfer ratio: 10: 1, Maximum output level: +6 dBu, Dimensions: 110 x 73...
- 1-Channel version
- PAD switch (0dB/-30dB)
- Jack as an input connector
Active Stereo DI Box With Rupert Neve Custom Transmitter, Input headroom of +21.5 dBU, Power supply via 48 V phantom power, Ground lift switch per channel, Instrument and speaker mode for different applications, 2x Input 6.3 mm jack, 1x...
- With Rupert Neve Custom Transmitter
- Input headroom of +21.5 dBU
- Power supply via 48 V phantom power
Passive DI / Re-Amp / Expansion Splitter Box 6.3mm Jack instrument input, 6.3 mm Jack output, XLR line input, Mic level out XLR, Expansion I / O, 6.3 mm jack, Phase invert and pad switch
- 6.3mm Jack instrument input
- 6.3 mm Jack output
- XLR line input
Speaker and MIC simulator for guitar and bass Digital processor with EQ and dynamic, Power amp input: max. 150 W RMS, 200 W peak - 4, 8 & 16 ohms, Instrument / Pedal input, Speaker Out for one speaker...
- Digital processor with EQ and dynamic
- Power amp input: max. 150 W RMS, 200 W peak - 4
- 8 & 16 ohms
Line summer/merger, isolated signal combiner When mixing electrical signals, the sources can affect each other. Decoupling resistors can reduce the effect, but lossless mixing is only possible with an active circuit. Active electronics always involve some extra effort and...
- Input 1: Balanced XLR/f via a galvanically isolated transformer. Balanced decoupling via resistors. Total resistance: 2 kOhm
- Maximum sound level for THD <0.5% @ 35 Hz: +20 dBu. Ground lift switch
- Input 2: Balanced XLR/f. Balanced decoupling is via resistors. Resistance: 2 kOhm
Adapter Plug Balanced/unbalanced adapter with transformer, Female XLR to RCA Jack 1:1 - 200R/200R, Colour: Black, coded
- Balanced/unbalanced adapter with transformer
- Female XLR to RCA Jack 1:1 - 200R/200R
- Colour: Black, coded
Reamping box The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer, The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control, Weight 0.29 kg
- The Daccapo Box ensures optimal adjustments of impedances and prevents ground loops through the use of a transformer
- The signal to the amplifier can be controlled by a volume control
- Weight 0.29 kg
Analog microphone- and speaker simulator For connecting guitar amps, Replaces guitar speaker cabinets and microphones, Does without the time and equipment-intensive miking of a loud sound source, Analog design without latency, For studio or live operations, Replaces (at least)...
- For connecting guitar amps
- Replaces guitar speaker cabinets and microphones
- Does without the time and equipment-intensive miking of a loud sound source
Passive Stereo DI Box Midas transformer, 2x 6.3 mm jack inputs, 2x -15 dB pad switch, Ground lift, Neutrik XLR outputs, Sturdy, compact aluminium housing with protective, hard rubber corners, Frequency range (±1 dB): 20 Hz - 30 kHz,...
- Midas transformer
- 2x 6.3 mm jack inputs
- 2x -15 dB pad switch
Tube DI Box Discrete circuit design for uncompromising sound quality, high-quality components, specially manufactured transformers and selected 6N1P tube, Level controls, Ground-lift switch, Input impedance: 1 MOhm, Frequency range: 20 - 60,000 Hz, Maximum level: +22 dBu, Gain range:...
- Discrete circuit design for uncompromising sound quality, high-quality components, specially manufactured transformers and selected 6N1P tube
- Level controls
- Ground-lift switch