Voggenreiter lista produktów
151 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 26–50 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
porównaj Dodaj (usuń)
Nie znaleziono żadnych wyników :-(
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Sugerujemy ponowić próbę bez filtra lub użyć poprzednio stosowane filtry.
Childrens Song Book with CD Little Voggy has put together the most beautiful and popular children's songs in this book - here you find the right song for every occasion and season All songs are written with...
- 200 Of the most beautiful children's songs
- With melody line, text, chords and picking pattern
- For guitar, keyboard, recorders and harmonica tablature
School for Guitar Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style, Incl. CD to play along, Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks, Contents First part: Simple...
- Learning from scratch, without any notes: Entry into the secrets of rock guitar playing style
- Incl. CD to play along
- Incl. DVD with videos of the most important playing techniques and tricks
Accordion Express CourseNo matter whether you know the basics such as "sheet music" or "tips on buying and maintaining an accordion", this book leaves no question open. The beginner learns the basic playing techniques, but can also quickly learn difficult...
- With CD
- The quick introduction to playing the accordion
- By Ralf Pohlmeier
The Folk BookA fragrant collection of folk songs that are fun to sing and play with fun. In addition background and history of important songs, a song corresponding to good guitar accompaniment and of course everything important about the guitar...
- by Peter Busch
- Over 100 of the best songs
- Which can be sung or played
Fingering Chart for GuitarWith over 4,000 chords, it's the perfect reference guide for all guitarists looking for the most common rock, pop, and jazz styles. In addition chapters on playing technique, chord synonyms, power chords, chord derivations and literature references....
- By Norbert Opgenoorth and Jeromy Bessler
Teach Yourself Harmonica Blues Harp (harmonica) Basics for beginners, Suitable for both young and old, With notes and tablature, By Dieter Kropp, Blues Harp Basics now offers an initial introduction into the world of harmonica playing by attempting to...
- Blues Harp (harmonica) Basics for beginners
- Suitable for both young and old
- With notes and tablature
Easy Rock Bass By Dieter Petereit, Rock, pop, funk, soul and reggae for beginners, Tips for choosing the right instrument, Preparation for play and playing technique, Exercise examples in notes, tablature and CD, Incl. CD, 142 Pages, 1 Fold-out...
- By Dieter Petereit
- Rock, pop, funk, soul and reggae for beginners
- Tips for choosing the right instrument
Guitar Textbook Fingerpicking: the complete course, by Phil Capone, This course is intended for all guitarists, whether they are beginners or experienced musicians who want to improve their fingerpicking skills, From of the tuning of the guitar and the...
- Fingerpicking: the complete course, by Phil Capone
- This course is intended for all guitarists, whether they are beginners or experienced musicians who want to improve their fingerpicking skills
- From of the tuning of the guitar and the correct hand and finger position, this book introduces you to simple interchanging techniques and thumb patterns to complete pieces
Peter Busch's Christmas SongbookPeter Bursch has written each song for you so that you can sing and play everything as easily as possible. With all fingering and guitar playing techniques. As a special feature, there is a very light stop...
- The most beautiful and popular Christmas carols
- Very easy with a lot of fun
- With all fingering and guitar playing techniques
Ukulele Fingering Chart Over 1600 chords in standard C and D (a-D-Fis-B), The main chords for four-string ukuleles in the most commonly used tunings: G-C-E-A (Standard C) and A-D-Fis-B, All chords are presented in clear diagrams and organized by...
- Over 1600 chords in standard C and D (a-D-Fis-B)
- The main chords for four-string ukuleles in the most commonly used tunings: G-C-E-A (Standard C) and A-D-Fis-B
- All chords are presented in clear diagrams and organized by frets, so that the desired chord can be found quickly
Singing Training CourseThis exercise book contains everything that singers should know for daily training, careful training of the voice and the perfect breathing technique. In addition, there is support in the case of stimulation problems, interpretation techniques are developed and...
- Basic, advanced and advanced exercises
- Breathing technique
- Support for stimulation problems
Music Book Popular melodies from the romantic and classical baroque periods, By R. Schumann, Chopin, Tarrega, Edvard Grieg, Giuliani, etc., For solo guitar, Tablature and notes, With CD
- Popular melodies from the romantic and classical baroque periods
- By R. Schumann, Chopin, Tarrega, Edvard Grieg, Giuliani, etc.
- For solo guitar
School for Flute For beginners from 10 years, By Klaus Dapper, Numerous pieces from classical music, international folklore and pop, Illistrations about approach and attitude, Elementary music theory, Information on breathing and exercise technique, Format: DIN A4, 144 Pages,...
- For beginners from 10 years
- By Klaus Dapper
- Numerous pieces from classical music, international folklore and pop
Keyboard school with CD This school provides an easy entry into playing keyboard, After only a few lessons, you will be playing a complete accompaniment band and professional melodies in professional sound, Music theory and exercises prepare for the...
- This school provides an easy entry into playing keyboard
- After only a few lessons, you will be playing a complete accompaniment band and professional melodies in professional sound
- Music theory and exercises prepare for the plays
Children's Guitar Book By Peter Busch, 108 pages, Din A4, Everything is included on the CD for playing along, Playful and fun introduction to guitar playing, It does not get any easier!Never be bored again!The first song can be...
- By Peter Busch
- 108 pages
- Din A4
Manual with 2 CDs By Dave Hunter, Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar, Styles: Folk, Rock, Includes 2 CDsContents: History of the instrument, The main manufacturers, Exercises with increasing difficulty, Fingerstyle, Standard notation, tablature, and chord diagrams
- By Dave Hunter
- Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar
- Styles: Folk, Rock
PosterIn a clear way, this poster includes the most elementary, rhythmic and technical fundamentals of drumming: basic rhythms (counting, 3- and 4-coordination), hand movements (Stickings), impact consequences (notation figures, fills), accents / accent dynamics, bass drum and hi-hat (foot) -...
- The main drum basics
- Format: Din A1 (folded to Din A5)
- Author: Siegfried Hofmann
Songbook for guitarThe book you have been waiting for! Finally a great collection of rock and pop songs that are easy to play and sing. You can find it in z. Songs from the Bee Gees, Eagles, Metallica, Western Hagen,...
- Includes playback CD
- Without knowledge of music
- Songs from the 60s to 90s
Saxophone Standard Work With CD Bd.2, Output for Eb Alto, By K.Dapper, Incl. CD printable piano music sheet, A textbook for classical, jazz, rock, pop for Eb alto saxophones.
- Output for Eb Alto
- By K.Dapper
Introduction to 5-String Banjo PlayingThe only condition for an exciting and entertaining learning experience is the joy of music making. From the selection of the right instrument to playing of the banjo in bluegrass and the most important styles of...
- Bluegrass and country
- Chords and techniques
- Solo and accompaniment
Info Poster For ViolinAll that the violinist needs daily, summarised on a clear poster in large format. Important musical terms, the explanation of the components of violin and bow, the sounds of the main layers, the major scale in any...
- Large format DIN A1 (84 x 59.4 cm landscape)
- Plano / rolled
Instructional book for electric guitar Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar", By Peter Bursch, Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques, In tabulature - without notes, 112 pages, ISBN 978-3-8024-0238-8, In German language,...
- Rock Guitar Special: Continuation to "Peter Bursch`s Rock Guitar"
- By Peter Bursch
- Tips, tricks and exercises in trendy sounds and playing techniques
Music Book The most beautiful pieces for concert guitar, by Gernot Rödder, The encyclopaedia for guitarists!, With 2 CDs!, Over 60 solos and duets from three centuries in traditional notation, From Aguado to Bach and from Sor to Tarrega,...
- The most beautiful pieces for concert guitar, by Gernot Rödder
- The encyclopaedia for guitarists!
- With 2 CDs!
Songbook 160 songs with notes, tabs and picking techniques for guitar, Partly in French, Cover slso specific hammer and picking techniques, From pieces from (A) ”Aber deine Ruhe findest du” to (Z) "Zwischen Kiez and Kudamm"
- 160 songs with notes, tabs and picking techniques for guitar
- Partly in French
- Cover slso specific hammer and picking techniques
Keyboard School Keyboard The Complete Course, by Steve Ashworth, This book contains all the information important for keyboard beginners, from the selection of the instrument to the basics of the score reading, to the basic exercises so you can...
- Keyboard The Complete Course, by Steve Ashworth
- This book contains all the information important for keyboard beginners, from the selection of the instrument to the basics of the score reading, to the basic exercises so you can play quickly in a band
- In brief illustrated lessons, all important knowledge is conveyed step by step
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!