MXR lista produktów
72 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 5172 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Nie znaleziono żadnych wyników :-(
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Sugerujemy ponowić próbę bez filtra lub użyć poprzednio stosowane filtry.
Effect Pedal For Bass Guitar Analog operation, Warm tube-like distortion, Blend control for Clean signal, volume, and tone knob drive, Status LED, True Bypass, 6.3 mm TRS inputs and output, 9V Battery or the optionally available AC adapter (409939...
- Analog operation
- Warm tube-like distortion
- Blend control for Clean signal, volume, and tone knob drive
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Boost/Overdrive from the MXR Custom Shop, Developed by the Italian Boutique amp and pedal designer Carlo Sorasio (LAA Custom), MOSFET Technology to reproduce the classic overdrive characteristics of a tube preamplifier, Dynamic, sensitive overdrive sound...
- Boost/Overdrive from the MXR Custom Shop
- Developed by the Italian Boutique amp and pedal designer Carlo Sorasio (LAA Custom)
- MOSFET Technology to reproduce the classic overdrive characteristics of a tube preamplifier
Effect Pedal The MXR Distortion+ was one of the first good sounding distortion pedals in the 70s (the name distortion is actually misleading - it was one of the first overdrives). With the MXR 78 Custom Badass...
- Analogue distortion pedal
- Modified M78 pedal with additional 100 Hz cut and boost control
- Controls for output, tone and distortion
Phaser PedalTogether with the decent phase 90, which was only equipped with a speed controller, the phase 100 is probably THE vintage phaser effect. The classic phasing sounds of the 70s are not a problem, but Eddie Van Halen liked...
- 4-Way rotary switch
- 4 Different intensity levels selectable via 4-way rotary switch
- Can be operated via a power supply or with a 9V battery
A / B Box Directs the instrument signal to two different targets, Can be switched between the individual paths as well as use both at the same time, 6.3 mm Jack input, 6.3 mm Jack output a and b,...
- Directs the instrument signal to two different targets
- Can be switched between the individual paths as well as use both at the same time
- 6.3 mm Jack input
Distortion Pedal for Electric Guitar Great '80s rock sound, Raw and powerful sustain, 100% analog signal processing, Controls for output, tone and distortion, 6.3 mm jack input and output, Red status LED, Stable, pedalboard-friendly and on-the-road-proof metal housing, Operation...
- Great '80s rock sound
- Raw and powerful sustain
- 100% analog signal processing
Low-Noise Buffer Prevents signal loss that can occur when effects are combined, Signal Fine-Tuning by high and low-cut switches, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output, With extra output for unfiltered signal, Operation with included 9V DC power supply, Made...
- Prevents signal loss that can occur when effects are combined
- Signal Fine-Tuning by high and low-cut switches
- 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output
Bluebox OctaverA truly extraordinary effect by MXR. Basically, the "Blue Box" is a kind of octaver, but there is already the MXR Bass Octave. The Blue Box is more for people who prefer something special or anything else: the guitar...
- Robust metal casing
- Slip resistant rubber pad
- Adds a two octave lower signal to the original signal
Distortion Pedal Authentic tube distortion, Controls for output tone and distortion, Selected components, True hardwire bypass, Sturdy metal housing, Operation with power supply or battery (not included), Suitable power supply: Art.409939 additionally available
- Authentic tube distortion
- Controls for output tone and distortion
- Selected components
Fuzz Pedal Once frowned upon - back in the day, only real tube sounds were permitted - but today totally in again: the classical distortion pedal. This doesn't refer to tube-like sounding overdrives or distortion pedals, but really the...
- True bypass
- Controls for volume and fuzz
- Made of metal
Effects Pedal Overdrive, Developed by the Italian boutique amp and pedal manufacturer Carlo Sorasio (LAA Custom), Enhanced midrange and bass frequency spectrum, 3 Different clipping diodes, Controls for Volume, Tone and Drive, Hi-Low toggle switch for selecting the clipping...
- Developed by the Italian boutique amp and pedal manufacturer Carlo Sorasio (LAA Custom)
- Enhanced midrange and bass frequency spectrum
Ground Effect In addition to the wah pedals, which were conceived precisely according to ideas of Pantera's Dimebag Darrel, there is now a distortion pedal too. Sharp distortion with high tone definition - no eye will remain...
- For electric guitar
- This distortion pedal was designed according to the desires of Pantera's Dimebag Darrel
- Razor-sharp, aggressive distortion with high tone definition
Knob Fluorescent, For round shaft potentiometer with maximum 6 mm diameter, Colour: Black, Incl. Recessed mounting screw and washer
- For round shaft potentiometer with maximum 6 mm diameter
- Colour: Black
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use Talk Box Suitable for guitars and keyboards, Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth, Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required, Volume and gain...
- Suitable for guitars and keyboards
- Offers the unique possibility to shape the sound with the mouth
- Independent amplifier and loudspeaker - no separate amplifier is required
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Analog Chorus Effects PedalLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analogue unit and it delivers beautiful, wide floating sound that can...
- Analogue chorus pedal for electric guitar
- EQ with controls for bass and treble
- Effect control with controls for Level, Rate and Depth
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Stomp BoxFor all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors...
- Knobs for output, attack level and sensitivity (ratio)
- Bypass mode
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use Analog distortion pedal for electric guitar Controller for output distortion, bass, mid, treble, Status LED, True bypass, Sturdy metal housing, 9V battery or separately sold 9V DC power supply Art:409939 ...
- Controller for output distortion, bass, mid, treble
- Status LED
- True bypass
B-Stock, MXR M300 Reverb, 6-mode digital reverb effects pedal, Controls for Tone, Decay and Mix, Bypass Footswitch, Internal mono-stereo switch, True Bypass and optional Trails Bypass, Status-LED, 3 bi-color mode indicator LEDs, 100% analog dry path, 6.3 mm stereo TRS...
B-Stock with full warranty Overdrive Pedal Even the colour indicates in which direction this pedal is going: the MXR Custom Shop 193 GT-OD is a warm-sounding overdrive, which produces harmonic, smooth, and sustain-rich tones without excess tone colouration. Like...
- Warm and classic overdrive sounds
- From crunchy rhythm tones to harmonically-rich leads with lots of sustain
- 9V power supply optionally available under Artilce Nr: 409939
B-stock with full warranty
B-stock with full warranty Slight signs of wear Effect pedal for electric guitar Fuzz, Vintage silicon fuzz circuit, Controls for tone, variac, output and gain, Variac regulates the input voltage between 5V-15V for the sound of...
- Vintage silicon fuzz circuit
- Controls for tone, variac, output and gain
B-Stock, MXR EVH Phase 90 - developed with Edward Van Halen, switchable vintage and modern Voicings, very robust cover, Eddie's typical red/black/red striped design, metal switch, speed knob, 'script switch (changes between vintage "Script Logo" and modern, aggressive "Block Logo"...
B-Stock, MXR M68 Uni-Vibe® Chorus/Vibrato, Chorus/Vibrato for electric guitar, Iconic Chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late '60s ton, Controls for Speed, Level and Depth, Switch for Vibe-Mode, Status LED, Stable footswitch, True Bypass, 1/4" in and out, Operation with 9V...