MXR lista produktów
69 wyników. Liczba wyświetlonych produktów 2650 .
Ceny zawierają podatek VAT Darmowa wysyłka od 199 €
Nie znaleziono żadnych wyników :-(
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Po włączeniu filtrowania nie znaleziono żadnych wyników.
Sugerujemy ponowić próbę bez filtra lub użyć poprzednio stosowane filtry.
Custom Audio Electronics BoosterLA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who developed the Custom Audio pedals, has married MXR and so its quality treasures now run under this Name. The MC-401 Custom Audio Electronics Booster is the right solution for guitarists whose...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20db boost
- Stable housing
- 1 Input and 1 output
Effect PedalLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers a beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. If you can...
- Warm analog flange
- 100% Analog
Combination of Preamp and DI Box for Electric Bass Separate controls for input and output, Parametric mids, Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out, Controls for Output, Mid Freq.,...
- Separate controls for input and output
- Parametric mids
- Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out
Flanger EffectA classic effect from the later seventies that definitely belongs in the "Top Three" of the high art of flanging, because - in contrast to cheaper competing products, the MXR M-117R "really flangs". Speed, Width, Regeneration (= Feedback) and...
- "Sweep & Flange Sounds" of the 70s
- Controls: Manual, Width, Speed, Regeneration
- LED status display
Effects Unit for Electric Bass Chorus/Flanger, Analog delay line circuit, Internal stereo switch, X-over function leaves frequencies up to 100 Hz unmodulated, Controller for bass, treble, intensity, rate and width, Pressure switch for X-over function and flanger, Robust footswitch,...
- Analog delay line circuit
- Internal stereo switch
Soft Clipping Distortion Pedal One of the first good sounding distortions ever - thanks to soft clipping, a truly harmonious, never unpleasant yet biting sound is achieved. Is very well suited to elicit from tube amps the last bit...
- A real alternative to the typical British or West Coast sounds
- Bypass switch with operating LED
- Controls for output and distortion
Effect Pedal Compressor, Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp, Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC, Low noise operation, Great transparency and increased dynamic bandwidth, Controllers for output and sensitivity, True bypass, Status LED, Metal housing, Bypass footswitch,...
- Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp
- Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC
Tap tempo footswitch External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals, Compatible with a variety of effect pedals, 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output, 3 internal DIP switches for TRS adjustment of the output socket, Metal housing
- External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals
- Compatible with a variety of effect pedals
- 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output
Bass Di Plus The Bass D.I. + combines all the requirements a modern bass player has in a DI box in one device. A preamplifier and a specially designed EQ make a start and a switchable distortion with faders...
- Very rugged housing
- 2 Metal footswitch
- Controller for clean volume, distorted volume, blend, trigger, gain, bass, mid and highs
Multi power adapter for effect devices Stabilized, 8 x 9 V Connections, 2x 18 V Connections, Total power: 2000 mA, Sturdy metal housing, Dimensions: (L x H x D): 104 x 28 x 59 mm, Includes AC adapter and...
- 8 x 9 V Connections
- 2x 18 V Connections
Effect Loop / Noise Clamp Combination Pedal For Electric Guitars and electric basses, Noise Reduction -26 dB, Eliminates hiss & excess noise from your effects chain with a single threshold Trigger knob, 2 Bypass operation modes, Adjustable on board,...
- For Electric Guitars and electric basses
- Noise Reduction -26 dB
- Eliminates hiss & excess noise from your effects chain with a single threshold Trigger knob
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Fuzz, Vintage Silicon Fuzz circuit, Controls for Tone, Variac, Output and Gain, Variac regulates the input voltage between 5 V-15 V for the sound of a "dying" battery, True bypass, Status LED, Metal housing,...
- Vintage Silicon Fuzz circuit
- Controls for Tone, Variac, Output and Gain
Effect Pedal Compressor, Classic MXR Dyna Comp sound, Features the rare CA3080"Metal Can" IC, Noiseless operation and high sound transparency, Controller for output and sensitivity, Attack switch for switching between slow and fast Attack settings, Bypass foot-switch, Status LEDs,...
- Classic MXR Dyna Comp sound
- Features the rare CA3080"Metal Can" IC
10-Band EqualiserThe Slayer guitarist Kerry King has now also specially designed MXR pedal. The KFK 1 10 Band Equaliser offers 10 frequency bands, each of which can be raised or lowered by 12 decibels. Special feature for Mr. King: The...
- Designed by Kerry King
- Each band has 12 dB to -12 dB gain / attenuation
- Two outputs for stereo applications
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass Distortion, Developed by the "stomp icon" and master of bass distortion Ryan Ratajski, Distorted and not distorted sound independently adjustable in volume, Distortion by either silicone clipping diodes (aggressive, vicious, slightly compressed) or LED...
- Developed by the "stomp icon" and master of bass distortion Ryan Ratajski
- Distorted and not distorted sound independently adjustable in volume
Phaser PedalTogether with the decent phase 90, which was only equipped with a speed controller, the phase 100 is probably THE vintage phaser effect. The classic phasing sounds of the 70s are not a problem, but Eddie Van Halen liked...
- 4-Way rotary switch
- 4 Different intensity levels selectable via 4-way rotary switch
- Can be operated via a power supply or with a 9V battery
Phaser Effects UnitThe MXR EVH Phase 90 can be heard in the classic Van Halen guitar style. This is how Eddie Van Halen "spiced up" his legendary Lead sound, especially on the early records. This can clearly be heard in...
- Designed with Edward Van Halen
- Switchable vintage and modern voicings
- Very stable housing
Stereo ChorusLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. It still does sound...
- Very clean and ambient noise free stereo chorus
- With an equalizer
- Bass filter
Phaser EffectThe MXR Vintage Phase 90 comes in the classic script logo design. This is how Eddie Van Halen "spiced up" his legendary Lead sound, especially on the early records. This can clearly be heard in his parade solo on...
- 1974 Vintage Phase 90 Original Reissue
- Gentle, warm modulation sound
- Speed ââcontrol
Effect Pedal for Bass Guitar Vintage circuit, Modified for modern bassists, Fuzz tone, Controls for Tone, Fuzz, Dry and Wet, Footswitch, 9V battery or optional AC adapter (not included here)
- Vintage circuit
- Modified for modern bassists
- Fuzz tone
Overdrive PedalEven the color indicates the direction in which this pedal is headed: The MXR Custom Shop GT-OD 193 is a hot-sounding overdrive that produces harmonic distortion and for sustain rich sounds with little discoloration. Like all "green" overdrives, it...
- Warm and classic overdrive sounds
- From crunchy rhythm sounds to fat harmonious lead sounds with a lot of sustain
- 9 Volt power supply available under Art.409939
Stomp BoxFor all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary to be mentioned,...
- Knobs for output, attack level and sensitivity (ratio)
- Bypass mode
Custom Audio Electronics Booster and Overdrive LA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who develops the custom audio pedals, has partnered with MXR and is now running his high-quality treasures under that name. With the MC-402 Custom Audio Electronics...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20 dB boost
- Output Level control - Tone and Gain
- Stable housing
Effect Pedal For Bass Guitar Analog operation, Warm tube-like distortion, Blend control for Clean signal, volume, and tone knob drive, Status LED, True Bypass, 6.3 mm TRS inputs and output, 9V Battery or the optionally available AC adapter (409939...
- Analog operation
- Warm tube-like distortion
- Blend control for Clean signal, volume, and tone knob drive
Effects PedalThe MXR Distortion + was in the 70's one of the first good sounding distortion pedals (the name distortion is actually misleading, it is more like one of the first overdrives). The MXR 78 Custom Badass Distortion combines good...
- Analog distortion pedal for electric guitar
- Controls for output, tone and distortion
- Selector switch for crunch mode