Tube MicrophoneThe VM1 was the fulfillment of Dirk Brauner?s dream to build his vision of the perfect sounding tube microphone. A microphone that captures the spirit of the classic vintage tube microphones and at the same time, meets the high technical standards of today's modern microphones. The VM1 was awarded the SSAIR Award in 1998, marking the beginning of a tradition of excellence in design philosophy, engineering and precision.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 db (1 Pa / 1 kHz)
- Replacement Noise 9 dB A (IEC651)
- Amplifier Type: Ultrawide, Ultralinear, Class A
- Max sound pressure level: 142 dB SPL @ 0.3% THD
- Infitie adjustment of polar pattern: Omnidirectionational, Cardioid, Figure 8, wide Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Includes robust aluminum case, power supply, remote control, shock mount, windscreen, cable and user manual