Rotary Sound Processor
Leslie - the heavy box with the rotating speakers - is indispensable for the Hammond organ, and many guitarists have also incorporated it in unforgettable sounds and hits: The Beatles, Carlos Santana, Jeff Beck and many others.
A real Leslie is heavy, expensive and rare. A simulation is small, light and affordable: Here comes the BOSS RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor, a further development of the Roland Leslie Simulation (from the Roland Organ VK-7, VK-77 and VK-8), which was highly praised by many Hammond players for its authentic sound.
In terms of sound, features and price, the RT-20 will leave the few competitors behind the Leslie simulations far behind.
- Authentic Leslie simulation by COSM modelling
- Four sound modes
- Integrated overdrive for guitar or keyboard
- Speed ââadjustable
- Large VIRTUAL ROTOR display
- Effect and direct signal separately adjustable
- The TIME for reaching the fast speed (acceleration time) or the switching back to the slow speed (deceleration) can be set = RISE TIME
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Power supply optional: Available at article nr 409939
|Effect Types||Leslie Simulator|