beyerdynamic MCE 530 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight signs of usage
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a high-quality cardioid condenser microphone for beginners and semi-professional users. The carbon fiber-reinforced plastic housing is extremely light and robust, the slim and short design of the microphone allows a flexible and unobtrusive placement. The microphone requires phantom power from 11 to 48 V. The frequency response of the MCE 530 has been optimized for recording instruments and choirs. In combination with the WS 53 wind-screen, the MCE 530 can also be used as an inconspicuous speaker microphone in churches and halls. Its low weight allows it to be mounted on many existing goose-necks.
- Cardioid characteristic
- Overdrive protection
- Slim, unobtrusive design
- Mainly suitable for choir and instrumental performance
- Suitable for speech in conjunction with draft shield (optional)
- Field idle transmission factor at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) 5 mV/Pa = -46 dBV
- Rated impedance: 200 Ohm
- Rated termination impedance: > 1 kOhm
- Connector plug: 3-Pin XLR, male
- Weight without cable: 36 g
- Transmission range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum limit sound pressure level at 1 kHz: 136 dB (at 48 V phantom power) / 126 dB (at 12 V phantom power)
- Signal-to-noise ratio related to 1 Pa 64 dB
- A-Weighted equivalent sound pressure level: 22 dB
- Required power supply: 12 - 48 V phantom powering
- Includes MKV 109 microphone holder
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 310532 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!