Behringer FCA202 F-Control Audio
Firewire Audio Interface
This compact FireWire audio interface is the ideal companion for laptop musicians and a great addition to any studio. Its hot features include: Two inputs and two outputs in 1/4" jack format for connecting synthesisers, mixers and more, 96 kHz high-resolution 24-Bit A/D and D/A converters and a separate headphone output that lets you compose while on the go. Reliable drivers for Windows XP and Mac OS X ensure low latency. Thanks to its sturdy metal construction, the FCA202 can stand up to knocks and bumps on the go and, due to its small housing dimensions, is the ideal recording solution for laptops.
Other features include dual 6-pin FireWire ports, security port for Kensington anti-theft systems, and the ability to power the FCA202 via FireWire bus or power supply. The perfect complement to the FCA202 package is the sequencer software for mobile music productions: Ableton Live Lite 4, in a special BEHRINGER edition. Also included are Crystal and Audacity, two powerful solutions to various recording challenges.
- 2 Inputs and outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- High-resolution 24-bit / 96 kHz converters for first-class sound quality
- Low latency drivers for Windows XP and Mac OS X included
- Stereo headphone output with separate volume control
- Power supply via FireWire bus or power supply unit (included)
- Power and FireWire status LEDs
- Dual high-bandwidth dual-FireWire ports for great flexibility
- Supports Kensington Security Lock
- Included software: Ableton Live Lite 4 BEHRINGER Edition, Crystal, Audacity
|Number of microphone inputs||0|
|Number of Line Inputs||2|
|Number of instrument inputs||0|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|max. Samplerate in kHz||96 kHz|
|Max. Resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.