Studio tube micThe AT-4060 is a hi-end tube microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. The double diaphragm capsule records a frequency range of 20-20000 Hz. The maximum sound pressure is 150 dB SPL, which recommends the AT-4060 for the acceptance of all instruments. The sound is open and round, just typical tube. The AT-4060 offers no switching possibilities, no pre-attenuation, it is puristically equipped and therefore excels through sound rather than technical sophistication. The 19 " power supply and an elaborately designed spider are supplied with this hand-selected microphone.
- Vacuum Tubes Studio Condenser Microphone
- Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
- Perfect sound for all studio applications with unbeatable "vintage sound"
- Very large dynamic range up to 150 dB SPL
- Noise ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Frequency range from 20 - 20000 Hz
- Extremely low noise
- Impedance 200 Ohm
- Weight: 640 g
- Including spider, power supply and cable set
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Porównaj podobne produkty