I think it's the best power brick for your pedals. it got a lot of 9v 100mah isolated outputs. and two 9 or 12v 300mah. very useful, great price point, pretty much the cheapest multi isolated outputs provider. some bigger and hungrier pedals might not cope with 100mah. it's great. Highly recommending!
* A little minor complain still, cables are a bit short for bigger boards.
* Not mentioned in the description but it has four bright blue LEDs in at the bottom side.
* YES, no noise, buzz, hiss, none of that. all problems solved.
* fun thing, it comes with separate power supply, so you can power supply your power supply while power supplying your power supply. it's probably for the best, so it's more compact and has less heat problems.
This pedal i have bought as a cheap temporary solution whilst still assembling my huge pedalboard. Not having expected anything extraordinaire from this product, i was pleasantly surprised by how well this pedal handles it's job. Given no scalability problems arise, i would gladly let it stay as my power supply.
Main experiences: + No noise problems whatsoever; + Great design of both the box and the cables, making it very secure and durable; + The length of the power cables fit my (quite large) pedalboard setup perfectly; + LED's add a sweet aesthetic every pedal should have; - Fixed current for each output: to every potential buyer I would very much want to advise rechecking the current draw on your pedals, what will you be able to daisy chain off, and what will be simple not handled well by CPB-12. The max current per output is 300 mA, meaning units with higher draw will require a separate supply. This isn't as much of a drawback as of a warning to a potential user.
* Ceny zawierają podatek VAT. Do ceny artykułu(ów) należy doliczyć koszty wysyłki. Oferty ważne do wyczerpania zapasów. Za błędy w opisie i innego rodzaju pomyłki nie ponosimy odpowiedzialności. CK=Cena katalogowa produktu