Analogue Solutions Oberkorn 3
Analog step sequencer with 16 steps
The Oberkorn is a classically structured analog sequencer with 16 steps and numerous connection options for analogue synthesizers and modular systems.
Analog drums can be controlled separately via 5 MIDI to trigger outputs.
- Analog step sequencer with 16 steps
- 3 CV channels 0-5V
- 2 Tracks for gate signals (X & Y), 10V
- Internal LFO as the clock source (<1Hz to 30Hz), external speed input
- 5 MIDI to trigger outputs
- MIDI in & thru
- Robust steel housing, 19" 3U
|Audio Player Functions||No|