Alfred Music Publishing Acoustic Blues Guitar Complete
- Blues Guitar Complete Edition by Lou Manzi
- If you are interested in learning the acoustic blues guitar, you can get started right away with this book
- This comprehensive method includes everything from simple to sophisticated techniques and styles
- Beginning concepts include basic blues theory, left hand techniques, intros, turnarounds, improvisation, and more
- Then, take a look at the 12-bar, 16-bar, and 9-bar blues progressions before tackling the scale and arpeggio-based blue solos
- The book concludes with advanced techniques including the fingerstyle blues, with many pieces in standard, open and alternate tunings
- In addition, slide guitar technique, pentatonic and blues scale theory and application, modal theory, jazz blues, walking bass lines, popping and advanced techniques such as muting are shown and explained
- Whether you're a blues beginner or an advanced player, Acoustic Blues Guitar Method Complete is the perfect complete set for the acoustic blues guitarist
- The example pieces from the book can be played from the MP3 CD
- Written in English language
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 263717 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!