ADJ RGBW4C IR
32 Channel RGB, RGBW or RGBA LED Controller
- Designed for the control of 3 or 4-channel groups of LED devices, in which channel 1 is red, channel 2 is green, channel 3 is blue, and channel 4 is white or yellow
- Up to 8 individual devices or device groups
- All LED devices or groups of devices must be addressed to four channels for operation in the DMX mode so that independent control is possible
- The control panel of the unit includes 9 static colour / chase buttons for direct access, these include preinstalled colour settings and chase programs
- 3 User programmable colour preset buttons
- 4 Multifunction faders for controlling the RGBW saturations during operation as well as the Chase programs "speed", "Fade time" and "Master Dimmer"
- A series with 8 keys is also used for selecting the mode of operation, including the modes RGB Fade, Auto, hue, Chase, music control, strobe effect, manual RGBW and blackout
- Ideal for DJs, night clubs, lounges, bars and anyone who wants to control their LED PAR cans, bars, floodlights and panels
- Colouring playback mode
- Manual mode for controlling the RGBW saturation levels
- RGB and Auto modes
- Controlling the speed and colour of all chase programs during operation
- Sound Active Mode via built-in microphone
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Variable strobe effect
- Blackout button
- DMX output connection: 3-pin XLR
- Power: 12 V DC 500 mA UL approved power supply (included)
- Power consumption: 3.6 W
- Dimensions: 327 x 140 x 48 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Compatible with the remote control ADJ LED RC2 (sold separately, not included)
|DMX - Universes||1|
Zgłoś błąd Zauważyles błąd i chciałbys nas o tym powiadomić?
Dziękujemy za Twoją wiadomość, zostanie ona przetworzona najszybciej jak to możliwe.
ID: 375989 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!