Shure Beta 87C
Condenser Vocal MicrophoneBecause of its high precision and detail and its natural vocal reproduction, the Beta 87 is the first choice among artists and professional sound engineers around the world. Under the designation Beta 87C, the classic is now also available with cardioid characteristics.
The Beta 87C is a permanently polarised condensation microphone with a linear transmission range designed specifically for the needs of professional artists using in-ear monitoring systems such as Shure PSM®.
The uniform cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range very effectively avoid unwanted background noises, which is particularly noticeable to the users of in-ear monitoring systems for irritation in the monitor mix. The result is sound transmission in studio quality.
- Linear transmission area with easy presence increase
- Uniform cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range for isolation of the signal source and minimal off-axis sound colouration
- Bass reduction compensates for proximity effect
- Built-in, three-layer windscreen minimises poplaute and breathing noises
- Operation with phantom power
- Transmission range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Noise Sensitivity: -54 dBV / Pa (2 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure (at 1 kHz, 1 k + load, 0.25% distortion factor): 139 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure): 22 dB (A)
- Power supply: 11 to 52V
- Power consumption: max. 1.2 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 192 x 51 mm
- Weight: 207g
- Incl. Clamp and pocket