Yamaha YBB- 841 GE
Bb- Tuba Master ClassYAMAHA's Master Class tubes are considered by many of the world's most important artists to be high quality instruments.
Characterised by a broad and warm sound, but nevertheless with a pure and concentrated tone, these instruments can be heard in many of the top orchestras as well as in the majority of important recordings. They provide a precise intonation, and a comfortable, balanced response in all registers. The masterfully crafted tubas of the master class represent a highlight in the art of tuba making.
The 4/4 size 841 is a representative of the traditional German rotary valve design, with a long leadpipe and a wide bore. It offers a warm, deep sound, with a wealth of timbres and excellent intonation.
- 4 Rotary valves (4th valve in open-wrap design)
- Handmade bell
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Gold brass bell
- Bell: 450 mm
- Bore: 20.7 mm
- New valve lever construction
- With sheet music holder, thumb ring and eyelets for straps
|Bore Size||0 mm|
|Bell (Material)||Gold Brass|
|Incl. Case / Gigback||Yes|
- Yamaha Tuba Sib in mostra
- Mostra Tuba Sib nella gamma di prezzo 10750 € - 11250 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Tuba Sib
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Tube
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Strumenti a Fiato
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Yamaha
- Yamaha Strumenti a Fiato in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina