Voggenreiter Das Saxophonbuch 1 (Eb)
School For Eb SaxophoneA saxophone school, on the one hand presents the subject matter in a systematic and easy to understand, and also takes her practice pieces from all musical areas in which the saxophone is used today.
The book contains 35 lessons with gently increasing difficulty of the exercises and not only facilitates continuous work, but performs no loss of motivation for correct handling and safe mastery of the saxophone.
Comprehensive information on approach, breathing, finger holding, sound formation, instrument care and training technology complement the concept; With finger chart for all saxophones as fold-out panel
With lecture notes by: Lee Konitz ("... a necessary and welcome lesson ...") and Prof. Rainer Glen Buschmann ("The first part is a school that allows each student to learn the basic skills of the saxophone").
- Version Eb for alto and baritone saxophones
- By Klaus Dapper
- A textbook for classical, jazz, rock and pop
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
- Voggenreiter Manuali per Sassofono Mib-/Alto in mostra
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Manuali per Sassofono Mib-/Alto
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Manuali per Strumenti a Fiato
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Manuali Strumenti
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Spartiti Musicali, Libri, CDs e DVDs
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Voggenreiter
- Voggenreiter Spartiti Musicali, Libri, CDs e DVDs in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina