Digital DelayT-Rex makes great pedals; legendary (among Blues players) is the Alberta, a modern Tubescreamer with great sound. When the first digital delays appeared in the early 80's, almost all tape echoes or analogue delays disappeared. Sure, the new parts were so much more practical, maintenance-friendly and offered razor sharp sound... Soon, however, it was noticed that exactly the last point is not always what you really need. Thankfully, with the T-Rex you can get that old sound again today, but with all the advantages that modern technology has to offer.
The T-Rex Replica is (once again) one of the masters of this class and comes with a really convincing band simulation that has the warmth and musicality that many of its competitors have lost.
Rhythmic patterns are just as possible as entering the tempo by tap. For lovers of technology, the Delay can also be synchronised via Midi (for example, from the sequencer).
- Studio Quality Digital Delay or Warm 60s Era Tape Echo Types
- Echo Control
- Repeat Control
- Level Control
- Tempo Control
- Input Level Control
- Brown Switch (Repeat Hi-Cut Filter)
- Subdivision Switch (Delay switchable to 1/4 and 1/8 triode)
- Tap Tempo Switch with LED status
- On / Off Switch with LED status
- 2 x Burr Brown 24-Bit / 200kHz High Quality Converter (A / D and D / A)
- Delay up to 1550 ms
- Jack Input, Output & Direct Output
- 12V DC Input (consumption 113 mA / power supply included)
- Dimensions including buttons: (WxHxD) 100 x 55 x 120 mm
- Weight without battery and packaging: 0.310 kg
- "Guitar Player Editors Pick Award"
|Delay Time||2 s|
- T-Rex Delays ed Eco in mostra
- Mostra Delays ed Eco nella gamma di prezzo 300 € - 400 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Delays ed Eco
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Effetti per Chitarre e Bassi
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Chitarre e Bassi
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per T-Rex
- T-Rex Chitarre e Bassi in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina