215 risultati. Visualizza articoli 125.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Compara Aggiunto (Rimuovi)
Dynamic vocal microphone with cardioid characteristic With its warm, clear sound and frequency response optimised for vocals, the SM58 is a legend among vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and backup vocals at...
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Vocal Microphone In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers. The Beta 58A is a dynamic, high-output vocals microphone designed for professional audio...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimised transmission range for excellent vocal quality in professional live use
- Offers the highest level of feedback safety with maximum gain and maximum suppression of background noise
Dynamic Studio Microphone For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost)...
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
containing: Shure SM58 LC, Millenium MS 2005, the sssnake SM10 BK
- Shure SM58 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- the sssnake SM10 BK
Dynamic vocal microphone with switch With its optimized for vocals frequency range and warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the worldwide legend amongst vocal microphones. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals for...
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Suitable for vocals
- The well-known Shure quality, sturdiness and reliability
Condenser boundary microphone Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91, Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications, Polar pattern: half cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 146 Ω, 11-52 V Phantom power, SPL: 155...
- Combination of Beta 91 and SM 91
- Switchable frequency range for bass drums or piano/ voice applications
- Polar pattern: half cardioid
containing: K&M 27105, pro snake TPM 10, Shure Beta 58 A
- K&M 27105
- pro snake TPM 10
- Shure Beta 58 A
containing: Shure SM57 LC, the sssnake SM10 BK, Millenium MS 2003
- Shure SM57 LC
- the sssnake SM10 BK
- Millenium MS 2003
Microphone holder / Microphone clamp Suitable for the following models: Incl. adapter, PG48, PG57, PG58, SM48, SM57, SM58, SM86, SM87, SM94, Beta 57, Beta 58, Beta 87
- Incl. adapter
Condenser Vocal MicrophoneBecause of its high precision and detail, as well as its natural vocal reproduction, the Beta 87 was already the first choice for artists and sound engineers around the world. This classic is now available in a new...
- Linear transmission range for precise, detailed and authentic vocal and voice transmission.
- Extremely precise super-cardioid characteristics over the entire transmission range for the greatest possible feedback with maximum gain.
Dynamic Microphone The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
Dynamic Vocal Microphone "Elvis Mic" The 55SH Series II sports the distinctive UNIDYNE® II design, which has been for more than 60 years a symbol of the stage and show business. The microphone combines the nostalgia of the 50s...
- Wide cardioid polar pattern
- On/Off switch
- Stand connector
Vocal Condenser Microphone The Shure SM86 is a condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern for professional live use. The robust condenser microphone can withstand every stressing situation on stage, and still provides studio quality. The matched frequency response of...
- Optimized for singing
- Studio quality condenser capsule
- Matched frequency response for precise reproduction of vocals.
Dynamic Vocal Microphone Limited edition of the Super 55, With black cast housing and black pop filter, Improved capsule with less noise and maximum feedback resistance, Polar pattern: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 60 - 17,000 Hz, Sensitivity: -53.0 dBV/Pa, Impedance:...
- Limited edition of the Super 55
- With black cast housing and black pop filter
- Improved capsule with less noise and maximum feedback resistance
Mic Preamp For Beta series (for ex. Beta 53), XLR Male on TQG 4 pin male, Includes belt clip
- For Beta series (for ex. Beta 53)
- XLR Male on TQG 4 pin male
- Includes belt clip
Condenser Microphone Clip The Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of...
- Polar patterns: Cardioid
- With permanently polarised condensor capsule
- Optimised transmission range for open, natural sound reproduction
Windscreen Fitting for: 515, 565, 588, BG1, BG2, BG3, SM58, beta58, PG58, Colour: Black
- Fitting for: 515, 565, 588, BG1, BG2, BG3, SM58, beta58, PG58
- Colour: Black
Miniature Instrument MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of wind...
- With permanently polarised condensate capsule
- Integrated clothing clip and gooseneck
Dynamic Headset MicrophoneThe Shure WH 20 is a rugged, light-weight, dynamic headset microphone that provides high-quality voice transmission. The light-weight microphone is safe and unobtrusive even with active users such as aerobics instructors and musicians. It is suitable for any...
- Lighter wireframe and headband provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- Thin, extra-strong microphone cable, shatterproof.
Dynamic Vocal Microphone Successor of SH 55 "Elvismic", Characteristics: Super-cardioid, Frequency response 60 Hz - 17 kHz, Sensitivity -53.0 dBV / Pa (ref. 1 kHz), Nominal impedance 150 Ω, Tripod connector, Improved capsule with less noise and maximum feedback...
- Successor of SH 55 "Elvismic"
- Characteristics: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response 60 Hz - 17 kHz
containing: Shure SM58 LC, K&M 210/2 Black, pro snake TPM 10
- Shure SM58 LC
- K&M 210/2 Black
- pro snake TPM 10
Dynamic Dualdyne Live Vocal Microphone With double diaphragm technology, Minimal proximity effect, axial distortion, Natural recording of the signal for undistorted reproduction, Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Impedance: 300 Ω, Sensitivity: -51.5 DBV/Pa / 1.85...
- With double diaphragm technology
- Minimal proximity effect, axial distortion
- Natural recording of the signal for undistorted reproduction
Dynamic vocal microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz, -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV) , Impedance: 270 Ohm, High protection against feedback, Ideal for beginners, Dimensions: 166 x 54.2 mm, Weight: 370 g
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range 55 - 14,000 Hz
- -57.5 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV)
Dynamic Vocals and Speech Microphone With dualdyne double membrane technology, Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration, The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Impedance:...
- With dualdyne double membrane technology
- Minimal proximity effect and minimal axial sound colouration
- The signal is received in its natural state for uncoloured reproduction
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.