Hot Deals – Microfoni per Batterie
9 risultati. Visualizza articoli 19.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Dynamic Instrument Microphone "Evolution" series, Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass, Characteristics: supercardioid, 3-Position switch: hi boost, flat, hi cut, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz, Dimensions: 55 x 34 x...
- "Evolution" series
- Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass
- Characteristics: supercardioid
Microphone Stereo Set 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number), Cardioid, 2x WNS 100 Windscreen, 2x SG 21 Stand joint, Colour: Matte black
- 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number)
- 2x WNS 100 Windscreen
Drum Microphone Set Consists of: 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz), 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz), 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40...
- 1x dynamic bass drum microphone DM1 (cardioid 20Hz-15kHz)
- 4x dynamic snare / tom microphones DM 2 (cardioid 70Hz-13kHz)
- 2x condenser overhead / hi-hat microphones DM3 (cardioid, 9-52 V phantom power, 40 Hz-17 kHz)
Studio microphone Large diaphragm microphone based on the K87 capsule, Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Equivalent noise level (A-weighted1) 7 dB-A, SPL is ideally suited for THD <0.5%2) 138 dB, Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm, Due to...
- Large diaphragm microphone based on the K87 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Stereo Pair of Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones with Cardioid Capsule These microphones are now more than just an insider secret. They have been able to secure their place in live performances and in the recording area. With the best...
- Matched stereo pair
- -10 dB pad
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 khz
Matched Microphone Pair True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule, Cardiod characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz, Output impedance: 100 Ohm, Maximum SPL: 143 dB, Max. output level: +13.9 dBu, Very low noise, Requires 48V phantom...
- True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Cardiod characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning....
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
Small diaphragm condenser microphone stereo set 1/2" capsule, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, Max. 140 dB SPL, JFET impedance converter, Requires phantom power of 24/48V, XLR connector, Metal housing, Weight:...
- 1/2" capsule
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.