Schott Flötenzirkus Vol.1 +CD
Note: This book is written in German
Come in and welcome to the "Flötenzirkus". With this new recorder school children aged |>num<| and older learn their first flute tones playfully easy. Over ninety songs with many texts on the topics of fairy tales, theater and circus encourage creative joyfullness with music, games and dancing. Among them are well-known children's songs from "Hänschen Klein" to "Pumuckl Song" as well as songs about the seasons and special occasions. Many funny pictures stimulate the imagination of a colouring book.
Simple exercises make the notation familiar. Within the range of C' to D'' signed notes as well as over-blowing were deliberately omitted. The introduction of the notes follows a didactic perspective. The learning progress is indicated with reward points and "The Big Circus" picture riddles.
The fold-out fingering table facilitates memorization with fingering pictures. The school is suitable for both the Baroque and the German fingering system.
- For children over five years
- Rainer Butz and Hans Magolt
- For German and Baroque fingering
- Including CD
- Schott Manuali per flauto dolce in mostra
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Manuali per flauto dolce
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Manuali per Strumenti a Fiato
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Manuali Strumenti
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Spartiti Musicali, Libri, CDs e DVDs
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Schott
- Schott Spartiti Musicali, Libri, CDs e DVDs in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina