65 risultati. Visualizza articoli 125.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Microphone Stereo Set Consisting of 2x paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers and 2x MK 4 capsule cardiod, Incl. 2x SG20 microphone clips and 2x B5D windscreen in an elegant wooden case
- Consisting of 2x paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers and 2x MK 4 capsule cardiod
- Incl. 2x SG20 microphone clips and 2x B5D windscreen in an elegant wooden case
Shotgun Microphone Exceptionally low sound discolouration, Also exceptionally suitable for music recordings, The sound remains unchanged when rotating the microphone along its longitudinal axis, Three switchable active filters for high frequency boost from 10 kHz, High slope low cut...
- Exceptionally low sound discolouration
- Also exceptionally suitable for music recordings
- The sound remains unchanged when rotating the microphone along its longitudinal axis
Super-Cardioid Capsule The MK 41 is strongly directional. Sound arriving from off axis is attenuated even more than with a cardioid. The pickup is “drier” and less susceptible to acoustic feedback than any other SCHOEPS capsule type (a...
- High directivity, comparable to mid frequencies with standard (short) shotguns
- High frequency independence of the polar diagram
Microphone Amplifier CMC for MK Series CapsulesThe microphone amplifiers CMC are not amplifiers in the classical sense. Their task is rather to adapt the signals of the high-impedance condensate capsule for the very low-impedance, balanced transmission through the microphone cable....
- Power supply for capsules of MK series
- Power supply by 12V - 48V phantom power
- With balanced, especially low-impedance output
Shotgun Microphone Compact condenser shotgun microphone with high suppression of diffused sound, Also very suitable for music recordings, Sound remains unchanged when turning the microphone around its longitudinal axis, Fixed lowcut at 70 Hz / 24 dB / oct.,...
- Compact condenser shotgun microphone with high suppression of diffused sound
- Also very suitable for music recordings
- Sound remains unchanged when turning the microphone around its longitudinal axis
ORTF Stereo Microphone This microphone consists of a T-shaped body with two built-in microphone amplifiers, and a matched pair of MK 4 cardioid capsules of the Colette modular system which are mounted 170 mm apart with an included angle...
- For recordings with ORTF technique
- Placement relatively uncritical
- Good stereo imaging
Condenser Microphone Capsule Suitable for the Schoeps Colette modular series, Figure 8, Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 134 dB, Bright, neutral sound, Highly suitable dor MS stereo miking, Colour: anthracite
- Suitable for the Schoeps Colette modular series
- Figure 8
- Frequency range: 40 - 16,000 Hz
Microphone Capsule This capsule type has a flat frequency response for frontal sound incidence. This yields a very natural sound when recordings are made within the reverberation radius, where the direct sound (frontal incidence) predominates over the reverberant sound...
- Omnidirectional capsule (genuine pressure receiver)
- Constant frequency response
- Corrected for a free sound field
Hollow Foam Popscreen B 5 D For use especially on pressure-gradient transducers in light wind and as a close-speech guard. The B 5 D offers good effectiveness, yet has only a slight influence on the sound. It is made...
- Dimensions: 70 × Ø 50 mm (max)
- Colour: Grey
- Additional gray flocking
Microphone CapsuleThis type of capsule has a directional pattern between omni and cardioid.
Microphone CapsuleThis type of capsule has a directional pattern between omni and cardioid. The basic idea in designing this capsule was to combine the advantages of the cardioid with those of the omni. This results in a pickup...
- Especially consistent directionality throughout its frequency range
- Pleasant sonic impression, often described as “warm”
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
Capsule Open cardioid, Low frequency dependence of directivity, Pleasant, often described as warm sound, Transmission range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 10mV / Pa, Replacement noise level: 14 dBA, Noise level distance: 80 dBA, Boundary sound pressure level (at...
- Open cardioid
- Low frequency dependence of directivity
- Pleasant, often described as warm sound
Schoeps CMC 6 UG xt - mic amp for MK-series capsules with 48V phantom power unit. Special version (frequency response up to 40kHz).
Microphone Capsule The MK 4 is optimised with regard to insensitivity to rear-incident sound. As is typical for the classic cardioid, the attenuation is 6 dB at 90° lateral incidence, up to 30 dB with incidence from the rear...
- For speech and singing at a short distance
- For universal use
Microphone CapsuleIts appearance distinguishes this type of microphone from the other SCHOEPS...
Microphone CapsuleIts appearance distinguishes this type of microphone from the other SCHOEPS pressure transducers. The typical grille is missing, and the sound inlet has been narrowed by a gold-plated ring compared to the other types. This change leads to a...
- Genuine pressure transducer
- Slight increase in height compensates for distance-related high frequency losses with moderate recording distance
Microphone CapsuleThe MK 2S exhibits a slight high-frequency emphasis for frontal sound incidence,...
Microphone CapsuleThe MK 2S exhibits a slight high-frequency emphasis for frontal sound incidence, with only a slight rolloff of high frequencies off axis and in the reverberant sound field. This frequency response characteristic falls between that of the...
- Polar pattern: Omidirectional
- Slight high-frequency rise to compensate for losses at moderate recording distances
- For a very wide range of recording applications
Microphone Stereo Set 2 x Paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers, 2 x MK 5 capsule, switchable polar pattern, Includes 2 x SG20 microphone clip, Includes 2 x B5D windscreen, Comes in an elegant wooden case
- 2 x Paired SCHOEPS CMC 6 microphone amplifiers
- 2 x MK 5 capsule, switchable polar pattern
- Includes 2 x SG20 microphone clip
Active Extension Tube
Active Extension Tube Length: 1200 mm, Colour: Anthracite, Tube swivel RG 8 included
- Length: 1200 mm
- Colour: Anthracite
- Tube swivel RG 8 included
Small, Compact Condenser Microphone Of the highest quality, Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 90 Ohm, 48 Volt phantom power required, Dimensions: Length 46-58 mm, diameter 20 mm, Weight: 43 grams, Colour: Grey, Connection cable and protective...
- Of the highest quality
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Stand ClipThis tripod clip with joint has a foot with a 5/8 "-27 NS internal thread. Thanks to the supplied adapter, it can be screwed onto any type of tripod with 3/8" or 1/2" etc. The inclination of the microphone...
- With joint
- For microphones with a diameter of 20 mm
Microphone Stereo SetConsists of: 2 Paired microphone amplifiers SCHOEPS CMC 6, 2 Capsules MK 22 (Characteristic: open cardioid), 2 Microphone clips SG20, 2 Windshields B5D, Elegant wooden case
- 2 Paired microphone amplifiers SCHOEPS CMC 6
- 2 Capsules MK 22 (Characteristic: open cardioid)
- 2 Microphone clips SG20
Schoeps MK4 V g - condenser microphone capsule for Colette/CMC series. Vertical speech in, Cardioid polar pattern, frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz, 13mV/Pa, 132dB max SPL. Colour: Grey.
Elastic suspension holder For MS stereo method, For 20 mm microphones (CMC with capsule)
- For MS stereo method
- For 20 mm microphones (CMC with capsule)
Tube for CCM_L Compact Microphones
Tube for CCM_L Compact Microphones At the front end: Lemo socket, At the output end: Lemo plug for the existing adapter cable of the CCM_L, With a swivel joint at the front end: Angle range: 0° (fully extended) to...
- At the front end: Lemo socket
- At the output end: Lemo plug for the existing adapter cable of the CCM_L
- With a swivel joint at the front end: Angle range: 0° (fully extended) to 120°
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.