Sabian 18" AAX O-Zone Crash
18" Crash CymbalFollowing the success of the HHX Evolution O-Zone Crash, Sabian has introduced the AAX O-Zone Crash. Featuring the innovative multi-hole O-Zone design created by the award-winning company, the AAX O-Zone Crash cymbal is a thin, highly responsive model available in three sizes: 16", 18", and 20". The 16" is perforated by six 1-1/2" holes, the 18" and 20" by eight 1-1/2" holes.
Removing such a substantial amount of metal to create these holes reduces the weight of the cymbal and reduces tension in the metal, thereby accelerating its response rate, for faster, fuller crashing. And while AAX crashes are known for their bright, shimmering sound, the holes in the AAX O-Zone Crash affect the movement of vibrations through the metal to introduce a degree of dark agitation to the sound. This produces a response that is a combination crash and Chinese cymbal.
This model, like the darker sounding HHX Evolution O-Zone, is so responsive as a crash and for crescendos that it can be played by stick, mallet or hand, making it ideal for drummers and percussionists playing any style of music.
Like all Sabian AAX cymbals the AAX O-Zone Crash is hand crafted from Sabian's secret process B20 "cast" bronze, a combination of 80% copper with silver and 20% tin. A proprietary hand-guided hammering process and hand lathing combine to give this and all AAX cymbals a crisp, clean and clear sound at all volumes.
- AAX O-Zone Model
- Brillant finish
- Multi-Hole O-Zone Design
- Thin and ultra-responsive
- Fine, clear and powerful sound at all volume levels
- Sabian Piatti Crash 18" in mostra
- Mostra Piatti Crash 18" nella gamma di prezzo 250 € - 350 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Piatti Crash 18"
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Piatti Crash
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Piatti
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Batterie e Percussioni
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Sabian
- Sabian Batterie e Percussioni in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina