RCF M 18
Digital Wireless MixerDesigned for the ambitious musician and small bands, the RCF M18 is the first digital mixer to have various realistic amp simulations for guitar and bass on board.
It has 18 channels and can be controlled remotely via WLAN. With three different EQ simulations in each input channel, 11 realistic guitar and bass amp simulations including two Hi-Z connections, up to 19 effects that can be used simultaneously, and its internal audio player / recorder, nothing is left to be desired.
Six balanced AUX outputs are available as monitor paths even for larger applications and the headphone jack can be used as an additional stereo monitor path.
The integrated WLAN router with two internal and one external antenna encrypted with WPA / WPA2. Alternatively, an Ethernet connection is also available. In addition, audio files of the formats WAV, AIFF and MP3 can be recorded and played via the USB2.0 port.
- 18 Input channels
- 8 Microphone inputs (2 combo sockets)
- 10 Line inputs, 2 of them with Hi-Z
- 6 Balanced outputs via 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo main out via XLR
- 6 Buses
- 19 Simultaneous effects
- 3 Different EQ types in the input channels
- 11 Integrated realistic Overloud and Markbass amp simulations for guitar and bass
- Internal audio player / recorder
- The headphone jack can be used for personal monitoring
- MIDI in / out
- Dual footswitch input
- Integrated Wi-Fi dual-band router (2.4 and 5 GHz) with 2 integrated antennas and additionally supplied external antenna with WPA2 encryption
- Ethernet connection
- USB2.0 connection for recording and playback (wav, mp3, aiff)
- MixRemote app available for free on iOS and Android
- System requirements WLAN remote control via iPad (not included); iPad from version 2, iOS version from 8.1, "MixRemote" app (available free of charge from the AppStore)
- Matching rack mounts: Art.393409 (not included)
- Suitable protectors: Art.393435 (not included)
- Suitable bag: Art.393372 or Art.492447 (not included)
Non vediamo l'ora di ricevere la tua opinione e di risolvere eventuali problemi nel più breve tempo possibile.