Paulus & Schuler GbR Zoom
Clarinet Barrel When the conventional barrel is pulled out for assimilation of intonation the vibrations are cushioned on transfer from the mouth piece to the clarinet since the only remaining connection is the tenon cork. A cavity is formed on the inside and a gap on the outside.
As a consequence it was our aim to develop a clarinet barrel leading to new sound dimensions and at the same time eliminating the above mentioned problems.
The new development protected by trade mark rights offers an unprecedented sound brilliance. Our zoom barrel represents the perfect symbiosis of improved sound characteristics and reproducible intoning. The fact that the new z-barrel disposes of continous boring in every position of length and additonally is not interrupted on the outside leads to an improvement which seemed to be unimaginable so far. Tuning becomes precisely adjustable and visible by an adusting collar supplied with a scale. Rotating the adjusting collar lets the barrel expand without modifying the axial alignment.
Our clarinet barrel is produced with modern CNC turning technology and extended by the adjusting collar for assimilation of intonation without the mouth piece or the clarinet turning to each other.
- 56 mm
- For german clarinet
- Paulus & Schuler GbR Campane e Barilotti in mostra
- Mostra Campane e Barilotti nella gamma di prezzo 200 € - 300 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Campane e Barilotti
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Clarinetti
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Strumenti a Fiato
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Paulus & Schuler GbR
- Paulus & Schuler GbR Strumenti a Fiato in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina