Paiste 16" Traditional Thin Crash
Paiste Traditional Collection
16" Thin Crash
Paiste undertook a remarkable historical research project to enable the accurate reproduction of the "lost" cymbal sounds of the 40s, 50s, and 60s, the golden era of blues, jazz, be-bop, and the big band.
In loving detail, through research and the scrutiny of historically experienced drummers, the new "Traditional" line was created, which makes the full, historical sounds of the most diverse cymbals (ride, hi-hat, splash, swish) available today - from sizzling big-band swing to the smoky intensity of bop and blues.
Unlike the delicate classics of that era, the "Traditional" cymbals offer a unique breadth of sound spectrum, versatility of expression, and the excellent durability of Paiste's patented sound alloy, the state-of-the-art bronze compound from which they are produced. These new instruments will impress collectors, music connoisseurs and lovers of traditional cymbal sounds.
The Thin Crash of the PAISTE Traditional line is very warm, soft and low pitched. It reacts nicely to short, sudden attacks and offers a sound that is dark, transparent and "windy". A highly responsive, musical crash with a short sustain for the lower to middle volume range. The overall sound image is dark, thin and smoky.
- Dark, thin and smoky
- Low to medium volume range
|Hand Hammered Cymbal||Yes|
|Finish||Regular / Traditional|
- Paiste Piatti Crash 16" in mostra
- Mostra Piatti Crash 16" nella gamma di prezzo 250 € - 350 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Piatti Crash 16"
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Piatti Crash
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Piatti
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Batterie e Percussioni
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Paiste
- Paiste Batterie e Percussioni in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina