MXR Effetti per Chitarre e Bassi
70 risultati. Visualizza articoli 125.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Effects Pedal Analog delay, Up to 600 ms delay time, Analog signal path, True Bypass, Controls for Delay, Regen and Mix, Foot switch from metal, Sturdy metal housing, Runs on 9 V battery or via the Dunlop ECB-003 AC...
- Analog delay
- Up to 600 ms delay time
- Analog signal path
Effect Pedal Effects UnitThe Vintage Phaser effect, just like the MXR back in the day. There is, of course, only one control with which the speed of the phasing can be adjusted, everything else is set in order to...
- Rugged metal casing
- Non-slip rubber base
- Phaser with "Speed control"
Effect Pedal Compressor pedal for electric bass, CHT "Constant headroom technology" for clean and clear sound quality, Knobs for output, input, release, attack and ratio, LED chain with 10 LED for "gain reduction" display, Status LED, True bypass, Sturdy...
- Compressor pedal for electric bass
- CHT "Constant headroom technology" for clean and clear sound quality
- Knobs for output, input, release, attack and ratio
Bass Di Plus The Bass D.I. + combines all the requirements a modern bass player has in a DI box in one device. A preamplifier and a specially designed EQ make a start and a switchable distortion with faders...
- Very rugged housing
- 2 Metal footswitch
- Controller for clean volume, distorted volume, blend, trigger, gain, bass, mid and highs
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass The pedals of the company MXR are a hit since more than 30 years and alongside classics such as Distortion +, Phase 90, Flanger and Dynacomp, Octavers were always on the top of the...
- True bypass
- Constant Headroom Technology
Effect Pedal for Guitar Phaser, Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format, Metal housing, True Bypass, Status LED, Script switch for activating the script mode for more subtle phasing, Script mode status LED, 45/90 switch...
- Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format
- Metal housing
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus/ vibrato, Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s, Controller for speed, level and depth, Switch for vibe mode, Status LED, Rugged foot switch, True bypass, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output,...
- Chorus/ vibrato
- Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s
- Controller for speed, level and depth
Analog distortion pedal for electric guitar Controls: output distortion, bass, mid, treble, Status LED, True bypass, Sturdy metal housing, 9V battery or separately sold 9V DC power supply Articlr Nr 409939 (not included)
- Controls: output distortion, bass, mid, treble
- Status LED
- True bypass
Effects Unit for Electric Bass Chorus/Flanger, Analog delay line circuit, Internal stereo switch, X-over function leaves frequencies up to 100 Hz unmodulated, Controller for bass, treble, intensity, rate and width, Pressure switch for X-over function and flanger, Robust footswitch,...
- Analog delay line circuit
- Internal stereo switch
Effect Pedal for Guitar Digital reverb with 6 modes, Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix, Bypass foot-switch, Internal Mono-stereo switch, True Bypass and optional Trails bypass, Status LED, 3 Bi-colour LEDs for display mode, 100% Analog Dry Path, 6.3...
- Digital reverb with 6 modes
- Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix
- Bypass foot-switch
Multi power adapter for effect devices Stabilized, 8 x 9 V Connections, 2x 18 V Connections, Total power: 2000 mA, Sturdy metal housing, Dimensions: (L x H x D): 104 x 28 x 59 mm, Includes AC adapter and...
- 8 x 9 V Connections
- 2x 18 V Connections
Compressor and SustainerFor all types of devices there are some classics which are used repeatedly over decades and over the time reach genuine cult status. When it comes to compressors for guitar and bass, one effect is necessary to be...
- Robust metal chassis
- Non-slip rubber base
Effects pedalThe MXR Distortion was one of the first sensible-sounding Distortions in the early 70's and to this day sounds good for many types of sound. But modern times will not make the MXR redundant, and so the...
- Metal Distortion
- EQ controller with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble head
- Volume and gain control
Effects Pedal Graphical 6-band equalizer, / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band, Illuminated sliders (status LEDs), Low noise, True Bypass, Regulator for 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz and 3.2 kHz, Aluminum housing,...
- Graphical 6-band equalizer
- / -18 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- Illuminated sliders (status LEDs)
WahThe MC-404 Audio Electronics Wah was developed by none other than the Pedalboard guru Bob Bradshaw and has much to offer. Two different Fasel coils offer a choice of treble accentuated wah effect and fleshy mid-range - Boost switch that...
- You can select between the two different sound variations provided by the two Fasel coils (Yellow or Red Custom)
- Custom-designed CTS Extended Life Low Noise knob, Gain Output Stage with Kick Switch and LED display
- True bypass
Effects pedal for electric guitar Overdrive, Eddie Van Halen signature model, Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and a gate control that can be activated, Input: 6.3 mm Jack mono, Output: 6.3 mm Jack mono, Solid metal housing,...
- Eddie Van Halen signature model
- Controls for output, bass, mids, treble, gain, and a gate control that can be activated
Effects Pedal Graphic 10-band equalizer, / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band, 2 Outputs for splitting the signal, Low noise, true bypass, Regulator for Volume Gain 31 Hz, 62 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1...
- Graphic 10-band equalizer
- / -12 dB boost or cut per frequency band
- 2 Outputs for splitting the signal
Effect Pedal For E-Bass, Classic Analog envelope filter sounds, True bypass, Controller for Dry, FX, Decay, Q and Sens.
- For E-Bass
- Classic Analog envelope filter sounds
- True bypass
Effect Pedal Compressor, Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp, Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC, Low noise operation, Great transparency and increased dynamic bandwidth, Controllers for output and sensitivity, True bypass, Status LED, Metal housing, Bypass footswitch,...
- Based on the 1976 Dyna Comp
- Equipped with the rare CA3080 "metal can" IC
Soft Clipping Distortion Pedal One of the first good sounding distortions ever - thanks to soft clipping, a truly harmonious, never unpleasant yet biting sound is achieved. Is very well suited to elicit from tube amps the last bit...
- A real alternative to the typical British or West Coast sounds
- Bypass switch with operating LED
- Controls for output and distortion
Tap tempo footswitch External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals, Compatible with a variety of effect pedals, 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output, 3 internal DIP switches for TRS adjustment of the output socket, Metal housing
- External footswitch for Tap Delay effect pedals
- Compatible with a variety of effect pedals
- 6.3 mm TRS Tap Tempo output
Stereo ChorusLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. It still does sound...
- Very clean and ambient noise free stereo chorus
- With an equalizer
- Bass filter
10-Band EqualiserThe Slayer guitarist Kerry King has now also specially designed MXR pedal. The KFK 1 10 Band Equaliser offers 10 frequency bands, each of which can be raised or lowered by 12 decibels. Special feature for Mr. King: The...
- Designed by Kerry King
- Each band has 12 dB to -12 dB gain / attenuation
- Two outputs for stereo applications
Overdrive PedalEven the color indicates the direction in which this pedal is headed: The MXR Custom Shop GT-OD 193 is a hot-sounding overdrive that produces harmonic distortion and for sustain rich sounds with little discoloration. Like all "green" overdrives, it...
- Warm and classic overdrive sounds
- From crunchy rhythm sounds to fat harmonious lead sounds with a lot of sustain
- 9 Volt power supply available under Art.409939
Power Supply for Several Effect pedals For analogue and digital effect pedals, 10 Isolated outputs, 2 x 9V DC outputs each up to 100 mA, 2 x 9V DC outputs with a maximum of 300 mA each, 2 x...
- For analogue and digital effect pedals
- 10 Isolated outputs
- 2 x 9V DC outputs each up to 100 mA
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.