Marshall JVM205H B-Stock
B-stock with Full Warranty
Guitar Amp Head
Gone are the days when you only had to run your finger once along all potentiometers of your Marshall to achieve the classic rock sound (as well as tinnitus). The JVM205 is a 2-channel amp with 50 Watt power, but has much more to offer.
First and foremost: the sound. Leaving the clean sound aside (clean/crunch green mode), it is simply, exquisitely Marshall and covers everything from rustic Plexi sounds to modern high gain. The other sound is an atypical American clean sound that you won't hear often from the Brits, but sounds great.
On to colour theory: the clean/crunch channel offers 3 variations - green, orange and red (we know that from the other Marshall models, right?). On orange it is rather Plexi-style, while red takes you to the crunchy '80s.
It carries on in the lead channel - there you'll find gain in all dimensions, without mush and typically snappy. If necessary, more tame sounds can also be generated by a programmable 4-way foot switch with which all switch functions can be controlled.
In the combo version with a 12" speaker, the amp offers a compact, non-tinny, open sound that is easy to transport. Great sound with great flexibility.
- 50 W
- 2 Channels (without semiconductor in signal path)
- 6 Basic sounds via relay switch
- 2 Effects paths
- Emulated line out
- 2 Master volumes
- Programmable 4-way footswitch
- All switch functions controllable via MIDI
- Marshall Testate Valvolari per Chitarre in mostra
- Mostra Testate Valvolari per Chitarre nella gamma di prezzo 1000 € - 1500 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Testate Valvolari per Chitarre
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Testate per Chitarra
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Amplificatori per Chitarre Elettriche
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Chitarre e Bassi
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Marshall
- Marshall Chitarre e Bassi in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina