Ibanez WH10V2 Reissue
Wah Wah Pedal
Attention: History lesson! When Ibanez in the 80's showed up with the WH10, the enthusiasm was limited. The grey-green (later black-violet) part looked too cute and the plastic housing seemed fragile. Not that the sound was bad - quite the opposite: with the Depth Control one could continuously select between soft (for example, for Cleansounds) and more aggressive Wah settings (for example, for distorted leads); with the Bass mode the effect could be made deeper suitable for bass or guitar.
Then, in the 90s, John Frusciante made great Wah stories - especially with the WH10, which is then becomes a part of the cult and finally gets his deserved reissue.
And one more thing about sturdiness: I had the plastic housing 9 years on my live board, there is no scratch to be seen.
- Cast housing
- Depth Control (+6 to + 12dB)
- Guitar/Bass modes (Guitar 350 Hz - 2.2 kHz - Bass 175 Hz - 1.1 kHz)
- Power supply via 9V battery (included) or optional power supply available under Article Nr 108096
- ♪♪ Bass
- ♪♪ Clavinet
- ♪♪ Funk
- ♪♪ Blues
|Wah Wah Pedal||Yes|
- Mostra WahWah nella gamma di prezzo 100 € - 140 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto WahWah
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Effetti per Chitarre e Bassi
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Chitarre e Bassi
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Ibanez
- Ibanez Chitarre e Bassi in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina