Hal Leonard Libri di Musica e Armonie
5 risultati. Visualizza articoli 15.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Coursebook for Jazz Instrumentalists
Coursebook for Jazz Instrumentalists Jazz Theory & Workbook is designed for all instrumentalists who want to understand how the jazz standards they play and improvise are constructed, It's also a great resource for arrangers and composers., Although there are...
- Jazz Theory & Workbook is designed for all instrumentalists who want to understand how the jazz standards they play and improvise are constructed
- It's also a great resource for arrangers and composers.
- Although there are some musical examples for pianists, this book is not intended exclusively for keyboard players
Music theory for beginners By Mark Harrison, Modern music theory, Understand and learn chords and scales, Improvise, Learn to compose, Structure and design of the music, Melody harmonization and counterpoint, Chord progressions, ISBN 978-1-4234-5208-9, 216 pages, In English, Including...
- By Mark Harrison
- Modern music theory
- Understand and learn chords and scales
Textbook for music theory A simple guide to the basics of music theory, From Burgess Speed, For all guitarists, With "hands-on activities", Ear training, Audio samples (free downloads), Format: DIN A4, ISBN 9781495062810, publisher no. HL00159604, 96 pages, In...
- A simple guide to the basics of music theory
- From Burgess Speed
- For all guitarists
Hal Leonard Guitar Music Theory. Guitar Music Theory teaches fundamental music theory concepts in a fun, engaging way by using popular riffs and songs, includin Helter Skelter, My Girll, No Woman No Cry, and Smoke on the Water. Written in...
Textbook Song Writing, Sourcebook by Rikky Rooksby, This easy-to-use book helps you to write better songs, How to lay three and four chords for the foundation of a simple song, Chord progressions for songs in minor keys as well...
- Song Writing, Sourcebook by Rikky Rooksby
- This easy-to-use book helps you to write better songs
- How to lay three and four chords for the foundation of a simple song
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.