ADSR Envelope Generator
The module A-140 is a envelope generator and since it delivers control voltages, belongs to the modulation-modules. As soon as the ADSR is triggered at gate-input, it generates an adjustable control signal called the envelope. This envelope is present on its outputs in normal and inverted S-form and can be used e.g. for modulation of VCO, VCF and VCA modules as well as for transient and decay oscillations of other modules. The S-form of the envelope is unambiguously defined by four parameters, attack, decay, sustain and release. The ADSR is triggered with a gate-signal at gate-input and provides the possibility of a retrigger-Function, i.e. the envelope will be restarted every time a trigger signal is present at the retrigger-socket while the gate is active.
In connection with the comparator-module A-167 a free run "ADSR-LFO" can be realised.
- Doepfer Moduli Envelope in mostra
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Moduli Envelope
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Sistemi Modulari
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Synth
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Tastiere
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per Doepfer
- Doepfer Tastiere in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina