DBX Zone Pro 1261
Zone Mixer / Matrix System
The Zone PRO 1261 is the universal problem-solver for flexible sonic systems in the installation division. Whatever your special requirements are, whether it be at a restaurant, in a congress room, indoor or outdoor events that require an audio setup: with its extensive equipment, you have a professional tool that meets all your requirements effortlessly.
The matrix is based on a total of 12 inputs (balanced microphone / line, unbalanced line and digital SPDIF), and 6 outputs (all balanced line). The very powerful DSP processor provides EQ, routing, dynamics, and delay on all channels.
Other useful features include integrated feedback suppression, which can be assigned to the microphone inputs. Media controllers can access all parameters via serial or Ethernet interface, and a wide selection of wall panels (for installation to switch sockets), allows remote access to levels, programs, or complete presets in the various zones.
The device is very user-friendly and can be configured using the included software, while automatic ducking and a wide range of priority functions are also available.
- Device is like the 1260 but without a display and controls
- 12 Inputs (balanced microphone / line, unbalanced line and digital SPDIF)
- 6 Outputs (all balanced analog line with Euroblock connectors)
- RS232 connector
- 19", 1U Rack unit format
|19" Rack Compatible||Yes|
|Mono Input Channels||12|
|Stereo Input Channels||0|
|Number of Outputs||6|
- Mostra Matrix Mixers per Impianti nella gamma di prezzo 750 € - 1250 €
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Matrix Mixers per Impianti
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Mixers
- Vai al gruppo del prodotto Audio Professionale PA
- Mostra le informazioni del produttore per DBX
- DBX Audio Professionale PA in generale
- Vai alla versione stampabile della pagina