111 risultati. Visualizza articoli 5175.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Compara Aggiunto (Rimuovi)La ricerca non ha dato risultati :-(
Puoi rimuovere uno o più filtri e riprovare Oppure riutilizzare uno dei filtri usati in precedenza.
Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar & Bass Boutique-style analogue envelope filter / Auto Wah, Classic 70 "funkadelic" Sound, Stage-useful "Heavy Duty" housing, True bypass, Controls: Drive, Q Control Mode Switch (Low Pass - Band Pass - High Pass), On...
- Boutique-style analogue envelope filter / Auto Wah
- Classic 70 "funkadelic" Sound
- Stage-useful "Heavy Duty" housing
Effects Pedal Jerry Cantrell Wah Signature Wah Wah Pedal, Custom-voiced, Lateral control for fine tuning of the toe-down frequency, Oxidized "Road Worn 'brass housing and custom" Alice In Chains "tread
- Jerry Cantrell Wah Signature Wah Wah Pedal
- Lateral control for fine tuning of the toe-down frequency
Envelope filterThe legendary effect of the old Electro Harmonix Qtron is now generally known as Auto-Wah and had its gory days during the 70's, but even today you can still hear this very noticeable sound. The Nano Doctor Q comes...
- The legendary Envelope Funk Box of the 70's
- The attack Wah Wah special class
- Dimensions (TT): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
Wah PedalArtec is a relative new star in the effect pedal sky and is characterised by solid quality and very attractive prices. The APW-5 is a traditional Wah, which is effective mainly in the mid-range, whereby the frequency...
- Range control potentiometer with control of the wah wah range and the high-gain mids
- On / Off LED
- Can also be used as a bass wah (selector switch for extended frequency range)
Wah Pedal Lightweight and durable, True bypass, Power consumption: 6 mA, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply, coaxial connection, negative pin inside (Article Nr 409939 - not included!), Weight: 710 g, Made...
- Lightweight and durable
- True bypass
- Power consumption: 6 mA
Expandable Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar and Electric Bass 165 Preinstalled free amp and effect plugins, Powerful, stand-alone audio processor in pedal format that provides access to a variety of effects, synths, amp simulations, looping stations, sequencers, and more,...
- 165 Preinstalled free amp and effect plugins
- Powerful, stand-alone audio processor in pedal format that provides access to a variety of effects, synths, amp simulations, looping stations, sequencers, and more
- Access to over 500 additional free and paid plug-ins in the MOD plug-in shop
Wah wah pedalThe company Morley always went a bit of a different way from their competition with their Wah Wah pedals. Instead of the usual susceptible and noisy pots, electro-optical pots have always been used which are quiet and very...
- 70s sound
- Classic Wah
Power wah pedalMorley pedals have always been a bit different. A convincing feature has always been the noiseless and reliable electro-optical potentiometers. What many wish for their wahs (and often only procure with hindsight through modifications) is the...
- Level knob
- Custom HQ2 inductor
- True Tone bypass
Effect pedal for electric guitar Digital envelope filter, 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal), 2 Working modes (auto and touch), Range and speed ââ/ gain controls, Knob to select the wah filter mode, Toggle...
- Digital envelope filter
- 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal)
- 2 Working modes (auto and touch)
AutoFilterThe Japanese company Maxon has been around for a long time, although it was never really known to us. This is because Maxon was always closely associated with Ibanez, and the effects pedals were mostly developed for Ibanez and sold...
- Auto-wah effect
- Swept filter effects
- Slider Threshold and Peak
Effects pedal Touch Wah, Based on the legendary Boss TW-1, 100% Analog signal path, True buffer bypass, Solid zinc alloy housing, Controls: Sense - Peak, Switch: Tone Up / Down, LED: Effect On, Footswitch: Effect Bypass, Connections: Input (6.3...
- Touch Wah
- Based on the legendary Boss TW-1
- 100% Analog signal path
Wah wah pedal Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings, Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface, Two side-mounted status LEDs, Internal controls for volume, Q and 6-band EQ, Factory settings according to John Petrucci's personal settings,...
- Based on John Petrucci's 'Cry Baby Rack' Wah settings
- Metal case with custom smoked chrome surface
- Two side-mounted status LEDs
Effects pedal for electric guitar and electric bass Auto wah, Coral series, Precise and fast tracking, 100% analog, True bypass, Aluminium casing, Controls: Sense, freq, reso & decay, On / Off switch with status LED, Jack input & output,...
- Auto wah
- Coral series
- Precise and fast tracking
Effects pedal for guitar
Effects pedal for guitar Wah pedal with hybrid design for guitar, bass or keyboards, Potentiometer-based wah regulation, Optical bypass circuit, Integrated True-Tone Bypass buffer, Status LED, Quick-clip battery cover, 6.3 mm mono jack input / output, Housing made of...
- Wah pedal with hybrid design for guitar, bass or keyboards
- Potentiometer-based wah regulation
- Optical bypass circuit
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Auto wah wah, 3 selectable Peak modes, Metal housing, True bypass, Range control, Q control, Status LED display, Requires 9V DC power supply (not included), Dimensions (LxWxH): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm, Weight: 160...
- Auto wah wah
- 3 selectable Peak modes
- Metal housing
Wah Wah Pedal Special edition, Heavy cast construction, 6.35 mm input / output jack mono, 100 kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer, Red Fasel coil, Hardwire bypass, Power consumption: 0.9 mA, Power supply via 9 Volt battery or power supply unit...
- Special edition
- Heavy cast construction
- 6.35 mm input / output jack mono
High-End Wah Pedal The Fulltone Clyde WAH-WAH pedal was developed after thorough analysis of Michaels Fuller's 25-piece VOX collection. Since the old VOX parts did not have enough controls, he developed his own pedal housing, which corresponded to his...
- Based on the original Vox Clyde Wah with internal resonance control
- Handwired in USA
Mini wah / volume effect pedal Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously, 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches), Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds, Controller for Q and Min Volume, 3-Way slide...
- Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously
- 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches)
- Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds
Effect Pedal Wah Wah, With Vari-Tune circuitry, allowing for complete control over sound design, Controls: Low - Mid - Q - Volume, Switch: Sweep Range - Fine Tune, Footswitch: Effect bypass, Connections: input (6.3 mm jack) - output (6.3...
- Wah Wah
- With Vari-Tune circuitry, allowing for complete control over sound design
- Controls: Low - Mid - Q - Volume
Wah PedalThe company Artec is a relatively new star in the effects device scene and is characterized by solid quality and really interesting prices. The APW-7 is a traditional wah, which is especially effective in the middle range,...
- Circuit with magnetic potentiometer thereby is totally silent and service-free operation is ensured
- True bypass
- Power supply optional: 409939 (not included)
Wah Wah Pedal Controller for the various frequency sweep ranges / 6-position switchable, True bypass, Internal Gain Trimmer, Mini LED Status, RED Fasel inductor and carbon resistors, Set screw in the front of the pedal to control the sweep,...
- Controller for the various frequency sweep ranges / 6-position switchable
- True bypass
- Internal Gain Trimmer
Effects pedal Wah / Vocal Simulator, Produces sounds similar to talk box or vocoder, No rubber hose or microphone necessary, Two different TALK modes, each with a different vocal sound, 4 Pressure sensors replace the traditional footswitch, 3 Switching...
- Wah / Vocal Simulator
- Produces sounds similar to talk box or vocoder
- No rubber hose or microphone necessary
Effects Pedal Wah, Steve Vai Signature Model, Electro-optical circuitry, Switch-less design, 2 Wah modes (Bad Horsie / Contour Wah), Also suitable for bass or keyboards, Integrated True Tone buffer, Quick-clip battery cover, Buffered bypass, Controls for Level and Contour,...
- Steve Vai Signature Model
- Electro-optical circuitry
Effect Pedal Mini Wah, Electro-optical circuit, Switchless design, Mini version of the popular Maverick Switchless Wahs, Also suitable for bass or keyboards, Custom MQ2 inductor coil, Integrated 'True Tone' buffer, Quick Clip battery cover, Buffered bypass, Status LED, Metal...
- Mini Wah
- Electro-optical circuit
- Switchless design
Effect Pedal Wah Wah, Wear-free electro-optical circuit, Three switchable filter frequency ranges, True bypass, Power supply via 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (coaxial connection - minus on the inside, not included, matching power supply available under Article...
- Wah Wah
- Wear-free electro-optical circuit
- Three switchable filter frequency ranges
Mostra di più