Scuola di Chitarra Acustica
200 risultati. Visualizza articoli 2650.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
La ricerca non ha dato risultati :-(
Uno dei filtri ultizzati ha determinato che nessun prodotto sia stato trovato!
Uno dei filtri ultizzati ha determinato che nessun prodotto sia stato trovato!
Puoi rimuovere uno o più filtri e riprovare Oppure riutilizzare uno dei filtri usati in precedenza.
Textbook for guitar By Thomas Leisen, The great beginner guitar school, Book and lesson DVD with over 8 hours of playing time (135 video tutorials in mp4 format), From A like chords to Z like plucking technique, you learn...
- By Thomas Leisen
- The great beginner guitar school
- Book and lesson DVD with over 8 hours of playing time (135 video tutorials in mp4 format)
Book Of Scales for Guitar Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales, In tablature and notation, With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists, ISBN: 9781780388007, Publisher No .: AM1005752, 304 Pages, In English language
- Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales
- In tablature and notation
- With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists
Guitar Textbook For children, A book of lessons for beginners to advance, By Stephan Hesse, With CD
- For children
- A book of lessons for beginners to advance
- By Stephan Hesse
containing: Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar, Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
- Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar
- Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
Guitar School Volume 1 96 Pieces from classical music to pop, By Michael Langer and Ferdinand Neges, Versatile: Apoyando- and / or Tirando approach, Numerous illustrations, Including accompanying voices, Workshops on song accompaniment and blues, In standard notation, Incl....
- 96 Pieces from classical music to pop
- By Michael Langer and Ferdinand Neges
- Versatile: Apoyando- and / or Tirando approach
AMA Verlag CAGED Master Of The Fretboard, by Gil Beckers: A concept to master the fretboard and its scales, understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts, play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard, written in standard notation and...
Guitar School for Children Volume 2 Written by Heinz Teuchert, The first chords, Easy solo pieces, Songs: to play, sing and play along, Publisher number: SY 2591, ISBN 978-3-931788-71-1
- Written by Heinz Teuchert
- The first chords
- Easy solo pieces
Exercise Book CD with audio and MIDI files included, In standard notation and tabulation, With chords, In French language, Exercise book for acoustic or electric guitar in French, With well-known example songs from: Rock, folk, blues, variété, Reggae, swing,...
- CD with audio and MIDI files included
- In standard notation and tabulation
- With chords
Compendium for Classical Guitar Bridget Mermikides, Classical masterpieces edited for solo guitar, 30 Arrangements from the time of Pachelbel to Satie, 15 Etudes, With technical exercises by the author for each etude, In standard notation and tabulation, Average difficulty,...
- Bridget Mermikides
- Classical masterpieces edited for solo guitar
- 30 Arrangements from the time of Pachelbel to Satie
Flamenco Guitar Textbook Learn to play the flamenco guitar, By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material, Insight into the variety of flamenco music, Mediation of special technical skills, Solo pieces and duets arranged...
- Learn to play the flamenco guitar
- By Bernd Steinmann: The techniques, the music and a lot of playing material
- Insight into the variety of flamenco music
Self-inking Stamp Print image: 6 strings, 12 frets, Dimensions of the print: approx. 69 x 22 mm, Shape of the stamp: Trodat Printy 4915, No stamp pad needed, Doesn't cause discoloured hands, Small and light, Accurate placement, Easy to...
- Print image: 6 strings, 12 frets
- Dimensions of the print: approx. 69 x 22 mm
- Shape of the stamp: Trodat Printy 4915
Guitar School Guaranteed guitar learning, From Bernd Brümmer, Chords, rhythms, songs, Learn successfully, Without previous knowledge, For beginners and refreshing playing skills, Incl. playback CD, 120 pages, With 24 songsTitles: Brother Jacob, Rock my soul, He-jo, Tom Dooley,...
- Guaranteed guitar learning
- From Bernd Brümmer
- Chords, rhythms, songs
Instructional Book for Guitar The rhythm theory for guitar, For safe groove and attack, From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination, Explanations and exercises on strumming, tapping, legato techniques and more, Tricks and suggestions, In sheet music notation and...
- The rhythm theory for guitar
- For safe groove and attack
- From Basic Patterns to the sixteenth combination
Exercise Book for Guitar By Phil Capone, Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar, Optimised workouts, Exercises for right hand and left hand, All levels of difficulty, In notation and tablature, Paperback in ring binder format, CD...
- By Phil Capone
- Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar
- Optimised workouts
Guitar Textbook Playing guitar is fun: for beginners and advanced players, Learning and playing with Play-Along CD, Tips and tricks, Rhythm guitar, Solo guitar, Chord table, Help with voicing, Instrumentation, In standard notation with chord details, 16 Music tracks...
- Playing guitar is fun: for beginners and advanced players
- Learning and playing with Play-Along CD
- Tips and tricks
TextbookEveryone should be able to get a piece of the Real Book on the piano, guitar or whatever: That is precisely the goal of this book. Many different sub-regions such as, for example, Analysis, musical understanding and interpretation. You learn...
- In English
Abenteuer Gitarre / Adventure Guitar A new schooling concept for modern guitar lessons. A discovery trip into the sound world of the guitar. From classical pieces to accompaniment techniques, folk music fingerpicking, improvisation, power chords, flamenco, blues, solo and...
- A guitar schooling guide for individual or school lessons, as well as self-study
- Playing musical notation
- Picking techniques
By Dieter Szametat By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar, Themes: Pattern picking, Picking Patterns, ¾ Pattern, Pick A Lick, Rolling Patterns, Steady Bass, Blues, Ragtime, Modern Picking Style, Chord extensions, Latin style nylon...
- By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar
- Themes: Pattern picking
- Picking Patterns
Children's Guitar Book By Peter Busch, 108 pages, Din A4, Everything is included on the CD for playing along, Playful and fun introduction to guitar playing, It does not get any easier!Never be bored again!The first song can be...
- By Peter Busch
- 108 pages
- Din A4
Guitar Learning Textbook A guide to autodidactic lap guitar playing, Lapsteel describes the way to play a guitar that is lying flat, with a steel bar to play, A playing technique that originated in Hawaii and can be heard...
- A guide to autodidactic lap guitar playing
- Lapsteel describes the way to play a guitar that is lying flat, with a steel bar to play
- A playing technique that originated in Hawaii and can be heard worldwide in various genres such as country, blues, gospel, folk or rock
Plucking Techniques for GuitarBasic textbook with all the famous songs from the worlds of pop, folk, rock and blues and classical music. For beginners and advanced players. Peter Bursch explains everything as easily as possible and from the beginning. All...
- By Peter Bursch
- From easy playing to lightning fast picking
- Including CD
Advanced Fingerstyle By Michael Langer, Including CD, All important chords and fingerpicking pattersFurther Techniques Hammer ons, Pull offs, Slides, Right hand techniques, Fingerpicking Blues, Ragtime, Folk and jazz, Open tuning grooves, Country, Bluegrass-Licks Special, Many more
- By Michael Langer
- Including CD
- All important chords and fingerpicking patters
Instructional Book Master of Blues Guitar, by Richard Köchli, History, performers and playing techniques of American folk blues, The life stories and playing techniques of the most important artists of the American folk blues are presented in this book,...
- Master of Blues Guitar, by Richard Köchli
- History, performers and playing techniques of American folk blues
- The life stories and playing techniques of the most important artists of the American folk blues are presented in this book
Exercise Book for Guitar By Troy Nelson, 365 daily exercises to learn, improve and strengthen the rhythm guitar technique, An exercise for each day of the year, Suitable for beginners and advanced, All exercises can be played on the...
- By Troy Nelson
- 365 daily exercises to learn, improve and strengthen the rhythm guitar technique
- An exercise for each day of the year
Sheet Music Volume 1-3 A beginner's textbook for guitar, With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios, Special exercises for both hands, Techniques for accompaniment, Language: English, By William Leavitt
- A beginner's textbook for guitar
- With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios
- Special exercises for both hands
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.
Prodotti in evidenza
- Best seller
- Se ne parla