Electro Harmonix - panoramica dei prodotti
151 risultati. Visualizza articoli 76100.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Electric guitar effect Wah pedal, No moving parts, Calibratable sounds, Fast switching to the bypass mode, No pots or switches, Power supply optionally available
- Wah pedal
- No moving parts
- Calibratable sounds
A / B switch While Electro Harmonix is renown for original and spectacular effects, with the Switchblade, they offer something purely practical: With the Nano Switchblade you can connect a guitar to two 2 amps, or two guitars to...
- Signal direction not restricted
- 1 input - 2 outputs or
- 2 inputs - 1 output
Effect Pedal The Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi is one of the classics among distortion pedals. As one of the first pedals made, it delivered a harmonious, tube-resembling distortion sound, and so it is not surprising that it was...
- Combined overdrive and distortion pedal
- Overdrive section controls for gain-bias-tone-volume
- Distortion section controls for gain-bias-volt-volume
Electric guitar effects generator Controls: Synth Rate Control and Glide Switch, Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm, Operation with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (matching power supply: Art. 409939 - not included)
- Controls: Synth Rate Control and Glide Switch
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
- Operation with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (matching power supply: Art. 409939 - not included)
Power Supply Suitable for: Nano Small Stone, Nano clone, Nano Dr.Q, Nano bassballs, LPB-1, Pocket metal muff, Muff Overdrive, Little Big Muff, Micro Metal Muff, Micro Q-Tron, XO Pulsar, Clone theory, Metal muff, Soul Preacher, Holy Grail +,...
- Nano Small Stone
- Nano clone
- Nano Dr.Q
Foot Switch For Electro Harmonix 45000 Multi-Track, Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 120 x 64 mm
- For Electro Harmonix 45000 Multi-Track
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 120 x 64 mm
Deluxe Memory Boy Effect Pedal Analog delay with triangle and square wave modulation, With rate and depth controls for chorus, vibrato and sweeps, FX Loop, Tap tempo, Delay time: up to 550 ms, Connection for an expression pedal, Dimensions...
- Analog delay with triangle and square wave modulation
- With rate and depth controls for chorus, vibrato and sweeps
- FX Loop
Effect Pedal for Electric Bass Compressor / Sustainer especially for bass, Controls: Volume, Sustain, 3-Way switch for attack time, Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 115 x 54 mm, Power supply via 9 V battery or 9...
- Compressor / Sustainer especially for bass
- Controls: Volume, Sustain
- 3-Way switch for attack time
Dual Envelope FollowerThe Electro Harmonix nano bassballs dual envelope follower is the small version successor of the legendary bassballs. As with the predecessor 2 "sweeping filters" produce unique fat sounds. The intensity can be controlled by the attack; the further...
- Bass & guitar
- New compact housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
Guitar Mono Synthesizer Electro Harmonix has always been an experimental company and so it is not surprising that once again a very special pedal has been offered in the "Microsynth". A typical analog filter which can be adjusted...
- Vintage analog sounds (Moog-like)
- Octave Up, Sub Octave, Square Wave
- Resonant filter section
Effects Pedal Analog Chorus, Regulators for rate, Switch depth, Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm, Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included,...
- Analog Chorus
- Regulators for rate
- Switch depth
Effects Pedal Looper, 6 Mono tracks and 1 stereo mixdown track per loop, Record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16 GB micro SD card, Fast and easy switching between the loops, Import / export of...
- 6 Mono tracks and 1 stereo mixdown track per loop
- Record up to 375 minutes and 100 loops with a 16 GB micro SD card
Original Foot Switch For The HOG II Guitar Synthesizer, Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
- For The HOG II Guitar Synthesizer
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal "Warm" analog delay with up to 1100 milliseconds delay time, Tap Tempo, 5 Different note values, Effects loop, Connection for external expression pedal - Real-time control via Blend / Rate / Depth / Feedback and...
- "Warm" analog delay with up to 1100 milliseconds delay time
- Tap Tempo
- 5 Different note values
Stereo Looper 12 Minutes of stereo recording time, 10 Independent loops, Undo / Redo, Backward and half-speed effects at the touch of a button, Uncompressed audio, 24-Bit A/D/A converter and 44.1 kHz sample rate, In/Out, Footswitch input for 3-button...
- 12 Minutes of stereo recording time
- 10 Independent loops
- Undo / Redo
Envelope filterThe legendary effect of the old Electro Harmonix Qtron is now generally known as Auto-Wah and had its gory days during the 70's, but even today you can still hear this very noticeable sound. The Nano Doctor Q comes...
- The legendary Envelope Funk Box of the 70's
- The attack Wah Wah special class
- Dimensions (TT): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
Bass Effects Processor Wah / Fuzz, No moving parts, Low-pass filter for Fat Bottom End, Bass Tunes Fuzz, Battery operated (battery included), 9V DC power supply is required (not included)
- Wah / Fuzz
- No moving parts
- Low-pass filter for Fat Bottom End
Electric guitar effects unit JFET Overdrive, Controls for: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Gain, 4 Pre-gain modes, Bypass, Dimensions (WxDxH): 145 x 120 x 64 mm, Incl. Power supply
- JFET Overdrive
- Controls for: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass and Gain
- 4 Pre-gain modes
Electric guitar effects pedal Expression / Control voltage pedal, Adjustable frequency, Reverse Control Button allows the direction of the pedal movement to be reversed, Power supply available as an option
- Expression / Control voltage pedal
- Adjustable frequency
- Reverse Control Button allows the direction of the pedal movement to be reversed
Octave Pedal The EH Octave Multiplexer provides that rich sound that arises when the signal is mixed one octave lower. By means of two "smoothing filters" the octave sound can be perfectly adapted. The outcome is a powerful sound,...
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 102 x 121 x 64 mm
- Powered with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative terminal inside - not included, e.g. Article Nr 409939)
Tremolo New variable multifunction Tremolo, Successor of the Pulsar, Stereo, Dimensions (WxDxH): 102 x 121 x 89 mm, Power supply with a 9V battery or a 9V DC power supply with coaxial connection - negative terminal: (409939 ) (not...
- New variable multifunction Tremolo
- Successor of the Pulsar
Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar Flanger, Regulators for rate, range and colour, Filter matrix mode, True bypass, Power supply also possible via 9V battery, Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 121 x 64 mm, Including power supply...
- Regulators for rate, range and colour
- Filter matrix mode
Effect pedal for electric guitarAn innovative effect pedal from the venerable old Electro Harmonix Soundsmith. The knockout makes angular single coil sounds out of thick humbuckers - to explain it roughly. This is done with genuinely selected bass and treble...
- Attack Equalizer
- Converts humbucker sound into single coil sound
- Converts ST sound into T-Style sound
Effects Pedal The Good Vibes re-enacts the iconic Univibe effect of the 1960s, but with updated features that are tailored to the needs of modern players, Like the original, it uses photoelectric cells to create warm chorus and vibrato...
- The Good Vibes re-enacts the iconic Univibe effect of the 1960s, but with updated features that are tailored to the needs of modern players
- Like the original, it uses photoelectric cells to create warm chorus and vibrato with a flowing groove for the classic sound and responsiveness
- Controls: Volume, Intensity, Speed
Compressor / Sustainer Electro Harmonix has been known for decades as a good, original and still not an expensive pedal. With the Soul Preacher you get a very flexible, yet easily adjustable compressor / sustainer, sustain control adjusts the...
- Suitable for guitar and bass
- Three selectable attacks
- Controls for volume and sustain
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.