Boss - panoramica dei prodotti
187 risultati. Visualizza articoli 5175.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Graphic Equalizer For Electric GuitarAnother boss-babe who has made a career on countless professional pedalboards. 7 frequency bands, which are tailored to the needs of guitarists, make it possible to fine-tune the sound. If you want to filter out the...
- 7-band EQ from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with / -15 dB each
- Ideal for guitar sounds
- Perfect as a boost pedal for solos, for switching to an alternative sound or for eliminating feedback, especially when connected to a distortion amplifier
Multi-effects pedal for bass with easy operation Easy to set up = simply brilliant! The worldwide phenomenal success of the ME-50 guitar multi-effects processor has proved that the new concept from BOSS really works: multi-effects devices with a rotary...
- The simplest operation set-up of all time - Rotary knobs for all settings!
- 23 Different effects in the best BOSS quality with new effects "Octave up", "Hi Band driver" and "Sound Hold"
- Built as an effect chain ( manual mode) with three on/off switches; can be switched to memory mode (with 24 memory locations)
Chromatic Floor tuner Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display), 21 Segment LED meter, Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz), Accu-Pitch, High-Brightness mode, Chromatic tuning in accordance to note...
- Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display)
- 21 Segment LED meter
- Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz)
Overdrive Pedal Warm, soft tube amp-like distortion, Controls: Level, tone and drive, Foot switch: Bypass, True bypass, Input and output via 6.3 mm jack, 9 V DC power supply connection (coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pin...
- Warm, soft tube amp-like distortion
- Controls: Level, tone and drive
- Foot switch: Bypass
Guitar Cabinet Specially developed for the 100 Watt Katana amp head, Removable rear panel for closed and open-back sounds, Rated power: 150 Watts, Equipped with: 2x 12" Custom speakers, Cabinet construction: Open-/closed-back, Impedance: 8 Ohms, Connections: 6.3 mm jack,...
- Specially developed for the 100 Watt Katana amp head
- Removable rear panel for closed and open-back sounds
- Rated power: 150 Watts
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Without deteriorating the original sound, the BOSS Compressor / Sustainer does his work unobtrusively but effectively (exactly what you would want from a good compressor). Peak levels are limited while the quiet passages are raised,...
- Particularly loud sounds will be lowered while very low raised to provide a uniform, fat sound
- Controls: Level, Tone, Attack & Sustain
- Power consumption: 11 mA
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting...
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
Effects pedal for electric guitar Digital delay, Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode, 3 Delay time modes, Delay time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5 to 800 ms, Hold function: Repeats delay sound...
- Digital delay
- Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode
- 3 Delay time modes
Effects Pedal Phaser, Classical and modern phaser sounds with tap tempo, Seven different modes, Controls: Rate, Depth and Resonance, Power consumption: 50mA, Can be operated with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - Negative...
- Classical and modern phaser sounds with tap tempo
- Seven different modes
Digital Delay Stereo sound in studio quality with 32 bit / 96 kHz, 12 versatile delay programs ranging from vintage to modern for unlimited creative possibilities, Unique real-time control with freely configurable parameters for built-in and external switches, Graphic...
- Stereo sound in studio quality with 32 bit / 96 kHz
- 12 versatile delay programs ranging from vintage to modern for unlimited creative possibilities
- Unique real-time control with freely configurable parameters for built-in and external switches
Noise SuppressorThe BOSS NS-2 is a very effective noise gate, which was tailored to the needs of guitar and bass players. Unwanted hum, buzz and noise in short and longer pauses are completely suppressed - if desired only reduced. A...
- 6.3 mm Jack connectors: Input, output, return, send
- 9V DC in, 9V DC out
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included, e.g. Art. 409939)
Vocalist The ingenious vocal effects processor with looper, All important vocal effects simultaneously, Effects: Dynamics, pitch correction, sound / SFX, Doppler / harmony, Delay, Reverb,, Illuminated LCD display, Looper mono, 38 sec., Easy operation, Sounds: 50 (presets), Connectors: IN...
- The ingenious vocal effects processor with looper
- All important vocal effects simultaneously
- Effects: Dynamics, pitch correction, sound / SFX, Doppler / harmony, Delay, Reverb,
Power Cable Connected in parallel (8-fold), Total length: 100 cm, Colour: Black, Works only with TU - 3, NS - 2, LS - 2, PMA - 5 and TU - 2
- Connected in parallel (8-fold)
- Total length: 100 cm
- Colour: Black
Electric Guitar Multi Effects Unit 9 Current COSM amps derived from the GT-100, 8 Categories of effects, Effects: phaser, tremolo, boost, delay, chorus, EQ, 3 different reverb modes, overdrive/ distortion, compressor, octaver, and more, 8 Multifunctional switches, Expression pedal,...
- 9 Current COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- 8 Categories of effects
- Effects: phaser, tremolo, boost, delay, chorus, EQ, 3 different reverb modes, overdrive/ distortion, compressor, octaver, and more
Tap Tempo Pedal Faithful replica of the analog tape-echo classic that is still used today in numerous music productions because of its warm, rich and musical sound . In the 70s, this unit shaped the sound of many successful...
- Perfect simulation of the RE 201 Space Echo
- Mode Selector
Lightweight Pedal Board Padded inner surfaces adapts itself to the devices, Built-in 9V power supply for up to 7 devices, Connectors: INPUT jack, SEND jack, RETURN A jack, RETURN B jack, OUTPUT A jack, OUTPUT B jack, PSC IN...
- Padded inner surfaces adapts itself to the devices
- Built-in 9V power supply for up to 7 devices
- Connectors: INPUT jack, SEND jack, RETURN A jack, RETURN B jack, OUTPUT A jack, OUTPUT B jack, PSC IN jack, DC OUT jack
Super Octave Stomp Box This interesting effect has been known ever since Jimi Hendrix, and also the solo from Paranoid//Black Sabbath owes its unique sound to this stomp box. The Boss Octaver OC-3 adds a tone to the original...
- For bass and electric guitar with 3 different modes to choose from
- Drive mode with distortion for richer sound
- OC-2 mode 1 to 2 octaves
Guitar Synthesiser No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable, latency-free playing feel, Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors, Enables the processing of a normal guitar signal with synthesiser filters, amplifiers,...
- No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable
- latency-free playing feel
- Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors
Bag For Boss GT-1, Dimensions (W x L x H): 80 x 440 x 210 mm, Weight: 490 g
- For Boss GT-1
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 80 x 440 x 210 mm
- Weight: 490 g
Guitar Effects Pedal The BOSS DS 2 is an enhanced version of the already classic of the genre, the DS 1. It delivers this time - in comparison to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS - a considerably rougher...
- 2 Sound modes for a wide spectrum for distortion
- From distorted riff-rock via earthy rock sounds, up to to singing lead sounds
containing: Boss GT-1 Guitar Multi-FX Pedal, Boss PSA 230S Power Supply, Superlux HD-681 B
- Boss GT-1 Guitar Multi-FX Pedal
- Boss PSA 230S Power Supply
- Superlux HD-681 B
Rotary Sound Processor Leslie - the heavy box with the rotating speakers - is indispensable for the Hammond organ, and many guitarists have also incorporated it in unforgettable sounds and hits: The Beatles, Carlos Santana, Jeff Beck and many...
- Authentic Leslie simulation by COSM modelling
- Four sound modes
- Integrated overdrive for guitar or keyboard
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.