Boss - panoramica dei prodotti
163 risultati. Visualizza articoli 125.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting...
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
Combo Amp for Electric Guitar Power: 100 W, Loudspeaker equipped with: 1 x 12" Custom, 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic, 3 Simultaneously usable effects, 4 Memory slots for amplifiers and effects settings plus panel setting,...
- Power: 100 W
- Loudspeaker equipped with: 1 x 12" Custom
- 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic
Effects UnitThe BOSS BF3 Flanger is the successor to the popular BF2 and so therefore has all the characteristics of its predecessor with a little something extra. All the official flanging sounds can be adjusted by the Depth, Width, Resonance...
- The legacy of the legendary BF-2
- The best Boss Flanging effects
- New ultra- and gate / pan modes for ultra-fat flanging
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal, 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode, Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices, Advanced mode for novel Vocoder sounds with improved clarity, Talk-Box Mode allows talking solo...
- Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal
- 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode
- Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices
Guitar Synthesiser No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable, latency-free playing feel, Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors, Enables the processing of a normal guitar signal with synthesiser filters, amplifiers,...
- No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable
- latency-free playing feel
- Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors
Distortion Pedal The BOSS DS 1 is already a classic among distortion pedals. Compared to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS, it provides considerably rougher and more aggressive distortion, which is clearly oriented towards the stack sound of British...
- Hard distortion effect for guitar and keyboard
- Reproduces faithfully all the subtle nuances of the dynamics at any volume
- Controls: Level, Distortion & Tone
Dr. Beat MetronomePractice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There’s a Rhythm Coach function...
- Dozens of drum patterns installed
- Quickly adjust the rhythms with the note mixing function
- Special faders, push buttons, data input wheel and large illuminated display for easy operation
Studio Hall In Pedal Format Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound, Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS, 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs, Expression...
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound
- Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS
- 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs
Volume pedalThe BOSS - FV - 50 H can be seen on many pedalboards. Thanks to double inputs and outputs, various stereo or multi -amp setups can be controlled and with the Minimum knob you've practically got a rhythm preset...
- Input Phone Jack x 2
- Output Tuner Out
- Dimensions 86 (W) x 200 (D) x 54 (H) mm
Tap Tempo Pedal Faithful replica of the analog tape-echo classic that is still used today in numerous music productions because of its warm, rich and musical sound . In the 70s, this unit shaped the sound of many successful...
- Perfect simulation of the RE 201 Space Echo
- Mode Selector
Effects pedal for electric guitar Digital delay, Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode, 3 Delay time modes, Delay time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5 to 800 ms, Hold function: Repeats delay sound...
- Digital delay
- Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode
- 3 Delay time modes
Vocal Effects Processor Simple and awesome! Thanks to the VE-20, singers, shouters and speakers have finally been able to enhance their voice in the simplest way with high-quality effects: Compressor, Enhancer, De-Eater, Harmonist, Chorus, Hall, Echo etc....
- XLR / TRS inputs with phantom power (for condenser mics), level meter and LOW CUT (impact sound)
- 2x XLR output, shifted as a stereo-out, 2x mono-out or mono / Dry (effect signal / direct signal separated) and Phones / line out jack (stereo or mono)
- Simple operation with display and continuous rotary knob
Effects Pedal Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars, Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone, Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars, Notch filter for feedback control, Controls: Ambience, Acoustic Resonance and Notch,...
- Preamp for electro-acoustic guitars
- Acoustic Resonance reproduces the complex resonance characteristics of an unamplified tone
- Ambience adds reverberation that is perfectly optimized especially for acoustic guitars
Mono Volume PedalThe BOSS FV-500 is the worthy successor of the volume pedal classic FV 300. The H version is designed with high impedance and is therefore designed for use between guitar and amp. Thanks to the Minimum...
- Aluminium casing
- High impedance
- Input and output jack on the front
Loop Station 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop, Easily operated volume fader for each track, Expression pedal to effect control in real time, 3 Hours stereo recording time and 99 internal memory locations,...
- 3 Stereo tracks, each with two separate footswitches: Rec, play and stop
- Easily operated volume fader for each track
- Expression pedal to effect control in real time
Graphic Equalizer For Electric GuitarAnother boss-babe who has made a career on countless professional pedalboards. 7 frequency bands, which are tailored to the needs of guitarists, make it possible to fine-tune the sound. If you want to filter out the...
- 7-band EQ from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with / -15 dB each
- Ideal for guitar sounds
- Perfect as a boost pedal for solos, for switching to an alternative sound or for eliminating feedback, especially when connected to a distortion amplifier
Stereo volume pedal The BOSS - FV-50 L differs from its big brother the FV 300 only by its smaller plastic housing. Other than that, it does it all: Dual inputs and outputs allow stereo keyboards to operate at...
- 2 Inputs + 2 Outputs (jack)
- Adjustable minimal volume
- Tuner Out for guitars
Electric Guitar Multi-effect Floor board, 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset), 100 dB dynamic range, Effects: compressor, overdrive, distortion, preamp, EQ, delay, chorus, reverb, 2 Illuminated LCD displays, Inputs: Jack, AUX-IN (Mini jack stereo), Outputs: 2 x...
- Floor board
- 400 memory locations (200 User + 200 Preset)
- 100 dB dynamic range
Guitar- and Bass Preamp 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer, 2x Jack input for guitar, Bass or microphone, Control for input signal, Master level control, Recording function, 1x AUX input, Headphone output, Line output, Connector for expression pedal, USB, DSP...
- 2.1-Channel sound system with subwoofer
- 2x Jack input for guitar
- Bass or microphone
Multi-effects pedal for bass with easy operation Easy to set up = simply brilliant! The worldwide phenomenal success of the ME-50 guitar multi-effects processor has proved that the new concept from BOSS really works: multi-effects devices with a rotary...
- The simplest operation set-up of all time - Rotary knobs for all settings!
- 23 Different effects in the best BOSS quality with new effects "Octave up", "Hi Band driver" and "Sound Hold"
- Built as an effect chain ( manual mode) with three on/off switches; can be switched to memory mode (with 24 memory locations)
Foot Switch A robust foot switch with many areas of application. Many keyboard players will use it as a sustain pedal, but since most effects pedals these days can be used more effectively when used in conjunction with an...
- 6.3 mm mono jack socket
- Switchable polarity
- Pluggable cable
Dual Foot Switch 2 Foot switches in one body, Polarity and function (switch or button mode) switchable, 1 Mono jack socket per pedal, 1 Stereo jack socket for both pedals, LED display on switch mode (9 V battery), Connectable...
- 2 Foot switches in one body
- Polarity and function (switch or button mode) switchable
- 1 Mono jack socket per pedal
Electric guitar effects pedal Delay, Waza Craft series, Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo, Analog circuit, Standard and Custom Mode, Delay time in standard mode: 20 - 300 ms, Delay time in custom mode: 20-600 ms, Input for...
- Waza Craft series
- Controls for: Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo
Effect Pedal Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out, 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons, Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording, 99 internal memories for loops, Built-in...
- Twin pedal multitrack looper with real stereo in and out
- 2 Synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and "track-select" buttons
- Internal dynamic memory for up to 3 hours stereo recording
Bass Effect PedalEffects for bassists are always a bit tricky. Too much modulation impairs the directness and precision of the sound; moreover, normal guitar effects generally tend to cut the low frequencies of the signal, especially when the bass is...
- Through the low-pass filter, the chorus effect does not affect the low frequencies and the bass sound remains differentiated and does not mash
- Power consumption: 22mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connector - negative pole / terminal inside - not included in delivery, for example, see item 409939 for availability)
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.