Dr. Beat MetronomePractice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. There’s a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective.
The Note Mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of five different note values. Front-panel sliders, buttons, and a large rotary dial provide instant, hands-on access to edit parameters. Select four different click sounds, including a human voice-counting sound that will help you know your place in the bar. The DB-90 is also equipped with realistic PCM drum patterns, for developing your accuracy and rhythmic feel effectively.
Drummers can connect to the DB-90 via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarist and bassist can directly plug into the DB-90 without any other gear required, and monitor via connected headphones — practically any type of instrumentalist can benefit from the DB-90’s features. And for those who wish to sync to an external sequencer for more elaborate accompaniment, they can do so with the DB-90’s MIDI input. This stage-oriented feature is especially useful for drummers.
- Dozens of drum patterns installed
- Quickly adjust the rhythms with the note mixing function
- Special faders, push buttons, data input wheel and large illuminated display for easy operation
- 4 Metronome sounds including human voice
- Reference tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting an optional V-Pad exercise pad and acoustic drums are detected using the built-in microphone
- Direct connection for guitar and bass with Amp Simulator, plus listening to headphones
- Footswitch control of Play / Stop (optional) and MIDI input for synchronization with sequencers
|Adjustable time signature||Yes|
|Tempo||30 bpm – 250 bpm|
|Stepless adjustable Tempo||Yes|
Altri clienti hanno scelto:
Altri clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno acquistato:
| || 40% comprato questo prodotto |
|€ 115 Aggiungi al carrello|
| ||16% comprato Tama RW200 Rhythm Watch||€ 89|
| ||11% comprato Millenium RW500 Rhythmpumper||€ 35|
| ||10% comprato Thomann CTM-700||€ 8,90|
| ||3% comprato Soundbrenner Pulse||€ 99|
|I più popolari Metronomi|