AMA Verlag Manuali per Tastiere
8 risultati. Visualizza articoli 18.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
AMA Verlag Die AMA-Keyboard-Grifftabelle, Von Wolfgang Fiedler: Fingering chart for keyboards, 468 chords in over 1.700 chord boxes, Contents: Variant notations for chord symbols, Enharmonic changes, The names B,Bb and H, Voicings, Polychords, The chord "add2 (no3)", C#/Db, D 27,...
Accordion TextbookAccordion has been played and studied/learned in Germany for a long time. But in the past decade, a new generation of accordion players and friends has come up with new musical preferences. Yiddish klezmer music captured Europe by storm;...
- The new way to learn accordion
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume I
Accordion schoolThe first accordion school for advanced students, based not on "classical" playing material, but on living examples of world music: Musettewalzer, Eastern European Sirbas and Horas from the Jewish klezmer repertoire, tangos, Afro-Cuban rhythms, blues and jazz are the...
- The sequel to the volume, "Spiel Akkordeon"
- By Peter Michael Haas
- Volume II
Piano Coursebook Classic-Modern A systematic and gentle piano coursebook for children from the age of six. The complete range of purely "classical" oriented piano lessons is covered here in theory and practice. Special emphasis is placed on the interaction...
- For teaching children aged 6+
- Four-handed pieces for students and teachers
- Works from classical music over ragtime, boogie, rock to improvisation
Piano Coursebook Playing the piano according to notes and chords, By Georg Boessner, For teaching and self-study, ISBN 978-3-9812448-1-6, publisher no. AMANE6001, Format: DIN A4, 144 Pages, Written in German language, CD with demo recordings included Contents: ...
- Playing the piano according to notes and chords
- By Georg Boessner
- For teaching and self-study
Blues Piano A detailed and sound introduction to the technique and style of the Blues piano. By Bernd Frank, 124 Pages, CD included, DIN A4 boundContents: 1st Chapter: Specificity of The Blues Blues...
- By Bernd Frank
- 124 Pages
- CD included
Piano Coursebook Piano: The coursebook for all, by Manfred Schmitz, For children, adolescents and adults, starting from scratch (total beginners), Or for path switchers who would like to continue to work in self-study or who would like to rediscover...
- Piano: The coursebook for all, by Manfred Schmitz
- For children, adolescents and adults, starting from scratch (total beginners)
- Or for path switchers who would like to continue to work in self-study or who would like to rediscover their piano playing after years of its absence
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.