AMA Verlag Chitarre e Bassi
51 risultati. Visualizza articoli 125.
I prezzi includono l'IVA locale Spedizione gratuita per acquisti di un importo superiore a € 298
By Dieter Szametat By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar, Themes: Pattern picking, Picking Patterns, ¾ Pattern, Pick A Lick, Rolling Patterns, Steady Bass, Blues, Ragtime, Modern Picking Style, Chord extensions, Latin style nylon...
- By Dieter Szametat: Traditional and modern fingerpicking technique incl. Bottleneck and Steelbar
- Themes: Pattern picking
- Picking Patterns
Abenteuer Gitarre / Adventure Guitar A new schooling concept for modern guitar lessons. A discovery trip into the sound world of the guitar. From classical pieces to accompaniment techniques, folk music fingerpicking, improvisation, power chords, flamenco, blues, solo and...
- A guitar schooling guide for individual or school lessons, as well as self-study
- Playing musical notation
- Picking techniques
Songbook with Irish musicThe ultimate collection of 250 Irish tunes such as Reels, Jigs, Polkas, Marches, Folksongs, Harp pieces, etc.With many useful tips for playing together and composition, guitar tables, banjo, mandolin, tinwhistle ...,Compact info on the Irish (music) history...
- By Patrick Steinbach
- 250 Irish songs
- Arranged for melody instruments (flute, violin, banjo, keyboard, etc.)
School for jazz improvisation for all instruments All music examples in the treble clef, By Gebhardt:, Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download, ISBN 978-3-89922-225-8, publisher no. AMA610497, Format: DIN A4, 191 pages, In German...
- All music examples in the treble clef
- By Gebhardt:
- Additional audio files and sheet music available as a free download
Instructional Book for Guitar For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar, The bible for country guitarists, By Richard Köchli, In standard notation and tabulation, With chord details, In German language, Including CD with demo and...
- For acoustic and electric guitar with emphasis on the acoustic guitar
- The bible for country guitarists
- By Richard Köchli
Paul Westwood Bass Bible The ultimate know how for bassists, Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation, Over 1000 exercises, Language: German, Incl. two CDs
- The ultimate know how for bassists
- Playing techniques, grooves, improvisation
- Over 1000 exercises
AMA Verlag CAGED Master Of The Fretboard, by Gil Beckers: A concept to master the fretboard and its scales, understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts, play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard, written in standard notation and...
Rock Bass The comprehensive textbook for the modern electrical bass players with notes and tablature, By Jäcki Reznicek, Rock, blues, reggae, funk, jazz, Timing, tapping, slap & fretless ..., CD included, DIN A4 format, 149 Pages, Revised edition Contents...
- The comprehensive textbook for the modern electrical bass players with notes and tablature
- By Jäcki Reznicek
- Rock, blues, reggae, funk, jazz
Rock Guitar Secrets By Peter Fischer, Incl. CD, 160 pages, Playing techniques, Solo- and improvisation concepts, Exercises, Licks, Jam tracks
- By Peter Fischer
- Incl. CD
- 160 pages
Textbook For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar, Basics, Single-Touch Single Note Riffs, Two-length diads, Triangle Triads, Advanced chords, Easy to read, Ear training, Playing in the band, The 60-week program, In standard notation and...
- For acoustic or electric guitar with a focus on electric guitar
- Single-Touch Single Note Riffs
Advanced Fingerstyle By Michael Langer, Including CD, All important chords and fingerpicking pattersFurther Techniques Hammer ons, Pull offs, Slides, Right hand techniques, Fingerpicking Blues, Ragtime, Folk and jazz, Open tuning grooves, Country, Bluegrass-Licks Special, Many more
- By Michael Langer
- Including CD
- All important chords and fingerpicking patters
Text Book For Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Content: The major scale, The harmonic minor scale, The melodic minor scale, II-VI in Dur, II-VI in minor, The turnaround or I-VI-II-V, Blues, minor blues, Colouring opportunities for dominant seventh, Creative use...
- For Acoustic and Electric Guitar
- Content: The major scale
- The harmonic minor scale
The AMA Guitar School for ChildrenFinally: the early musical education for guitar playing with a CD (suitable for 6 year-olds). By Ingo Brzoska, Including a CD, 109 pages
- By Ingo Brzoska
- Including a CD
- 109 pages
Blues Guitar RulesIn 10 chapters all about the blues guitar: from delta and country to rock and modern to jazz and fusion blues. Revised new edition. In addition to the Peter Fischer books and his video, the CD Jamtracks Vol....
- Including CD
- By Peter Fischer
- 168 pages
School for Ukulele Ukulele school for beginners and transversers of other stringed instruments, By Andreas David, For GCEA keys, Three major and minor chords in C major with which you can play millions of songs, Tips on posture and...
- Ukulele school for beginners and transversers of other stringed instruments
- By Andreas David
- For GCEA keys
Masters of Rhythm Guitar By Joachim Vogel, 153 pages, More than 200 grooves for the rhythm guitar, From 22 of the most important guitarists of all styles of rock to pop music, Including CD Scotty Moore...
- By Joachim Vogel
- 153 pages
- More than 200 grooves for the rhythm guitar
Guitar Book on the Functionality and Application of Effect Devices Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting, Important information for before the first purchase, Many practical examples for setting up and...
- Focusses on the use of effects with a lot of examples of listening and setting
- Important information for before the first purchase
- Many practical examples for setting up and using
Bass School The ultimate know how for bassists, As bass tablature edition, Written in English, With 2 CDs Contents: Playing techniques, In 49 steps to basic theoretical knowledge, Walking bass lines, scales, arpeggios and exercises, Chord...
- The ultimate know how for bassists
- As bass tablature edition
- Written in English
Textbook The Technique of the modern concert guitar, By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century, As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical...
- The Technique of the modern concert guitar
- By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century
- As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical guitar, Hubert Käppel has not only compiled a comprehensive collection of technical exercises on arpeggios, coordination, scales, bindings, among others
Kumlehn's New Electric Guitar BookThe basis of playing the electric guitar: attitude, power chords, sound shaping (hammer on, slides, bending etc.), picking, riffs and licks. With lots of exercises and songs. By Jürgen Kumlehn, Including CD
- By Jürgen Kumlehn
- Including CD
Book with CDAfter his first book "Michael Sagmeister's Jazzguitar", which provided an extensive insight into the theme of jazz guitar, comes a book with a more specific content - the arpeggio. The answer to his students' questions about whether they...
- Arpeggia jazz guitar
- By Michael Sagmeister
- 152 pages
Textbook Basic textbook for classical guitar for individual and group lessons as well as autodidactic learning, With detailed instructions for the song accompaniment, Introduction, The Tirando thumbtack, First song accompaniment on six strings, Strumming techniques for the right hand,...
- Basic textbook for classical guitar for individual and group lessons as well as autodidactic learning
- With detailed instructions for the song accompaniment
Instructional Guitar BookThe purpose of this book is to teach the guitarist a variety of scales, which are used in today 's music, in an intuitive and easily comprehensible way, Rock Guitar Scales assumes the fact that the jazz guitarist...
- Rock Guitar Scales
- By Rainer Baumann
- The manual for guitarists
Instructional Book for Jazz Guitar For all guitarists who want to deal with jazz, but for which the chord symbols and scales are a great mystery, By Max Frankl, In standard notation and tabulation, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-89922-200-5,...
- For all guitarists who want to deal with jazz, but for which the chord symbols and scales are a great mystery
- By Max Frankl
- In standard notation and tabulation
Instructional DVD & Book Everything about posture, movement, sequences, timing, ingredients for the design of a groove, The foundations for the Rudiment DVD's, What is it ?, How do I create a groove ?, What am I doing wrong...
- Everything about posture, movement, sequences, timing, ingredients for the design of a groove
- The foundations for the Rudiment DVD's
- What is it ?, How do I create a groove ?, What am I doing wrong ?, How can I practice?
Mostra di più
Le offerte includono il 22% di IVA italiana e sono valide fino ad esaurimento scorte. I costi di trasporto per l´Italia sono di 20 EUR (isole escluse). Per avere maggiori informazioni clicca qui. Non rispondiamo di errori di digitazione o informazioni inadeguate di nessun tipo. *PPC = prezzo al pubblico consigliato dal produttore/distributore in Germania.