The Loar LM-700 F-Mandolin VS
- Arched top made from AAA-grade spruce
- Back and sides are from AAAA-grade flamed maple
- Neck: maple
- Ebony fretboard with binding
- Loar flower pot abalone headstock inlay
- Vintage Gotoh machine heads from gold brass
- 29 Frets
- Scale: 350 mm
- Nut width: 28.5 mm
- Floating bridge in ebony
- Colour: Vintage sunburst
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 237870 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!