Shubb Capos for Electric- and Acoustic Guitars
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €199
Compare Added (Remove)
Capo Suitable for electric and acoustic guitars, Material: Nickel, chrome, Adjustable to different neck strengths, With rubber protection for fingerboard and neck
- Suitable for electric and acoustic guitars
- Material: Nickel, chrome
- Adjustable to different neck strengths
DeLuxe - Capo For Steel-String Guitars suitable most acoustic or electric guitar with steel strings, Material: Stainless steel
- suitable most acoustic or electric guitar with steel strings
- Material: Stainless steel
Partial Capo For acoustic guitars with steel strings, Skips E6 string and holds the next three strings (A / D / G) pressed, Material: nickel with brass finish
- For acoustic guitars with steel strings
- Skips E6 string and holds the next three strings (A / D / G) pressed
- Material: nickel with brass finish
Replacement Rubber Sleeve for Shubb Capos Suitable for C1 - C5, S1 - S5 and L1 - L5, Length: 58 mm
- Suitable for C1 - C5, S1 - S5 and L1 - L5
- Length: 58 mm
Capo For highly curved fingerboards, Material: Chrome-plated nickel
- For highly curved fingerboards
- Material: Chrome-plated nickel
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!