Schott Jazz Harmony
Textbook on Harmony
- By Frank Sikora
- From theory to improvisation
- Establishing the relationship between theory, hearing and instrument
- With numerous practical exercises and examples
- Audio tracks and solution part
- ISMN 9790001201049, catalogue no. ED 22091
- Format: DIN A5
- 652 Pages
- In English
- Includes download with play-alongs and additional materials
|General Music Theory||No|
|Amount Of Pages||652 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 477997 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!