Robert Kreutzer Stütze!!? Atemtechnik
Instructional Book for Breathing Techniques
- Breathing techniques for wind instruments, singer and speakers - Extended 2019 edition
- By Robert Kreutzer
- Theoretical analysis and practical application
- Features new practice-oriented breathing exercises
- Includes a critical consideration of today's musical education system
- ISBN: 9783000035609
- DIN A5
- Pages: 160
- Note: Book is in the German language
- Breathing exercises for:
- Chest breathing
- Diaphragmatic breathing "belly breathing"
- Combined breathing
- Maximum lung volume
- Loosening of the abdominal muscles
- Active exhalation
- ...and much more
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||160 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 352438 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!