Radikal Technologies Delta CEP A
- Paraphone synthesizer voice
- Digital Swarm oscillator with up to 8 tunable oscillator clones
- Free cross-fading between waveforms
- TLM modulation, FM, tone scale quantization
- Up to 4 voices paraphon playable
- LFO with 4 waveforms
- Random voltage and synchronization
- Analogue 12 dB multimode filter with low pass
- Digital 24 dB low pass filter
- ADSR envelope
- VCA section
- Digital delay
- Memory for 40 programs with 8 snapshots each
- Snapshot morphing
- MIDI to CV interface
- 27 Patch points for connecting to modular systems and other equipment
- Power requirement: 140 mA (+12 V) / 50 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 68 TE
|Width||68 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452505 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!