MXL PA Equipment
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €199
Compare Added (Remove)
360° USB microphone
360° USB microphone For conferences and web applications, 12 Built-in condenser microphone capsules for 360° recording, Compatible with Zoom web conference software, Plug & Play - no driver installation required, Recording radius: > 7 m, Multiple AC-360-Z V2 can...
- For conferences and web applications
- 12 Built-in condenser microphone capsules for 360° recording
- Compatible with Zoom web conference software
Ribbon Microphone Polar pattern: Figure of eight, 1.8 Micron aluminium band, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 17 kHz, Sensitivity: -56 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa), 250 Ohm Impedance, Peak SPL: &gl; 130 dB @ 1 kHz, Dimensions: 47 x...
- Polar pattern: Figure of eight
- 1.8 Micron aluminium band
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 17 kHz
Stereo Set Sharing characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of the price, a transformer-less design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound. The 603 S is equipped with Mogami wiring for high...
- 2 Pieces MXL 603 S condenser directional microphones
- 2 Original Elastic brackets (shock mounts)
- Aluminium case
Ribbon Microphone Directivity: Figure 8, Ribbon element: length 47 mm, thickness 1.8 μm aluminium, Transmission range: 20 - 18,000 Hz, Maximum sound pressure level: 135 dB, Sensitivity: 1.7 mV / Pa, Output Impedance: 270 Ohm, Final impedance:> 1500 Ohm,...
- Directivity: Figure 8
- Ribbon element: length 47 mm, thickness 1.8 μm aluminium
- Transmission range: 20 - 18,000 Hz
Dynamic Microphone for Bass Drum
Dynamic Microphone for Bass Drum Also suitable for floor tom, electric-bass and tubas, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 30 - 15,000 Hz, Sensitivity: -76 dB (+/- 3 dB @ 1 kHz), Max. Sound pressure: 145 dB, Output impedance: 300...
- Also suitable for floor tom, electric-bass and tubas
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 15,000 Hz
USB boundary microphone with speaker
USB boundary microphone with speaker Three built-in microphone capsules for 180 degree coverage, Ideal for computer-based phone conferences such as Skype, Frequency range: 40 Hz - 16 kHz, Sample rate: 44.1 - 48 kHz, Built-in speaker with 5 W...
- Three built-in microphone capsules for 180 degree coverage
- Ideal for computer-based phone conferences such as Skype
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 16 kHz
Compact Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, -20 dB Pad switch, Low cut, Output Impedance: 150 Ohm, S / N Ratio: 77 dB, Peak SPL: 137 dB, Requires 48 V Phantom power,...
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- -20 dB Pad switch
Microphone Holder Universal microphone holder with locking screw, e.g. for MXL 770
- Universal microphone holder with locking screw
- e.g. for MXL 770
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!