Mel Bay 20 Progressive Fingerstyle Uke
Textbook for Fingerpicking - Ukulele
- 20 Progressive fingerstyle exercises for ukulele
- Wth exercises for arpeggios, scales, modes, ii-V-I chord sequences, strumming, syncopation, Campanella fingerings, improvisation, hammer-ons and pull-offs
- In notation and tablature (GCEA tuning)
- The exercises were designed specifically to develop the technique in both hands
- ISBN: 978-078-669-037-4
- 36 Pages
- In English
- With online access to download demos and playalongs (code is included in the book)
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 404262 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!