Polyphonic Step Sequencer with 4 Tracks
- 3 Melody tracks with 8-fold polyphony and 16 patterns of 64 steps each
- Drum track with 16 monophonic sub-tracks
- 64-Key matrix with illuminated buttons
- OLED display
- Editing modes per melody track: gate, pitch and modulation
- Keyboard modes for the step buttons: Keys, Isomorphic and Octaves
- 4 Alternative playback modes per track: Reverse, Bounce, Random and Stochastic
- Integrated arpeggiator
- 64 Memory locations for complete projects
- Tempo: 30 to 300 bpm
- Aluminium housing
- Power supply via USB or optional 9 V power supply KA350 ( not included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 368 x 74 x 144 x mm
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- CV outputs 3.5 mm mini jack for pitch, gate and modulation per melody track
- 8 Trigger single outputs 3.5 mm mini jack for drum track
- 1 MIDI input and 2 MIDI outputs: 3.5 mm mini jack (MIDI adapter required)
- USB MIDI
- Analogue sync input and output
|Product Specific Expansion||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 507708 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!