iZotope Ozone 8 Adv. UG Ozone 8 Std.
Mastering Software (Download)Upgrade from iZotope Ozone Standard 8 to Ozone 8 Advanced
- Professional mastering tool with comprehensive editing possibilities
- Tonal Balance Control plug-in allows shared access to all Ozone 8 Advanced instances in different tracks and communication with Neutron 2 Advanced (Article Nr. 423293) for seamless mixing and mastering workflow
- Contain problematic and sharp frequencies with the Spectral Shaper module
- Master Assistant supports the entry into the mastering process by analyzing the output signal
- Integrated A/B comparison for up to 10 reference productions in the standalone application
- Contains 12 mastering processors and plug-ins: Spectral Shaper, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Post EQ, Maximizer, Imager, Exciter, Dynamics, Vintage Limiter, Vintage Tape, Vintage EQ and Vintage Compressor
- Maximizer with IRC IV and new low-latency IRC mode
- Independent stereo processing of transients and sustain as well as Learn Threshold function
- Exciter with different saturation modes per band: Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode
- Preset Manager with numerous mastering presets
- Flexible routing
- Undo History
- Redesigned user interface
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.9 or higher, registered iZotope Ozone Standard 8, Internet connection
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460783 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!