Hans Hoyer 6801G-L
F/ Bb Double Horn
- Spiral spring mechanism with 3B ball joints
- Nickel silver valve casing
- Long tuning slide
- Expansive sound
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Bell 310 mm
- Bore 11.90 mm
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Three-dimensionally adjustable thumb rest
- Fixed finger hook
- Engraved valve caps
- High quality finish
- Solid bell
- Completely made of gold brass
- Clear lacquer finish
- Mouth piece and case included
- Made in Germany
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 246587 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!